Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA 5 - Pre Order Online - Ensure Day Release Delivery

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

see gamestop have it listed as 59.95 online, so +€5 in the shops, biggest selling game of the year the dirty so and so's

Another fun fact GTA4 actually goes for around 25 used as does the DLC disc, insane for a 5 year old game, I mean who is left that didnt get it the day it came out :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

calex71 wrote: »
    see gamestop have it listed as 59.95 online, so +€5 in the shops, biggest selling game of the year the dirty so and so's

Another fun fact GTA4 actually goes for around 25 used as does the DLC disc, insane for a 5 year old game, I mean who is left that didnt get it the day it came out :confused:

me :) my mate got it, placed it for a few hours
    just found it incredible dull and boring, driving was stupid, didnt like the main character
    number V looks a whole alot better

Advertisement