Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domestic appliance. Plumber repair?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

The fact that Shane only reads the Kilkenny People and Calor Gas propaganda should have been a clue to ye all about his location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

scudo2 wrote: »
    The fact that Shane only reads the Kilkenny People and Calorie Gas propaganda should have been a clue to ye all about his location.

Lol.
    A high percentage of my work is Dublin so forgiveness is extended to all who mistake my sharp movements around this wonderful land. I suppose it's a bit like the KK team's movements on the pitch. Many there also find it hard to comprehend how such wonderfulness can move so quickly.
    I was able to get in & out of Cork without a sniff around me tyres!

shane0007 wrote: »
    Lol.
    A high percentage of my work is Dublin so forgiveness is extended to all who mistake my sharp movements around this wonderful land. I suppose it's a bit like the KK team's movements on the pitch. Many there also find it hard to comprehend how such wonderfulness can move so quickly.
    I was able to get in & out of Cork without a sniff around me tyres!
    YET!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Ya'll never get me. The times Cody rings me for advice is trying at times. Always asking how I move through the air so gracefully.
    Next televised match, watch him constantly on his mobile!

shane0007 wrote: »
    Ya'll never get me. The times Cody rings me for advice is trying at times. Always asking how I move through the air so gracefully.
    Next televised match, watch him constantly on his mobile!

Who's Cody?
    Another bleeden poet like yourself.
    I'm not from these parts, remember!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

scudo2 wrote: »
    Who's Cody?
    Another bleeden poet like yourself.
    I'm not from these parts, remember!

Every team in the country wants him to be their manager. That's who Cody is!

Dtp79 wrote: »
    Every team in the country wants him to be their manager. That's who Cody is!

He can go to Carlow if he wants, but Cork needs me.

• Site Banned Posts: 2 Chevron Training Dave

Thepits, I'm Dave from Chevron Training. I'm sorry to hear that you had anything less than a satisfactory learning experience during our Domestic appliance repair course, we would be the first to admit that we are not perfect, but we welcome feedback, whether positive or negative, from learners. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly to discuss your issue so I can have the opportunity to resolve it for you.

• Site Banned Posts: 2 Chevron Training Dave

I booked that course this morning with chevron. I told the fella on the phone (I heard bad things) & I don't want to be watching videos. I could do that at home. he said its very hand on. Ill wait and see, and update.

I have a lot of experience in appliance repairs, so if I spend 750 and get nothing out of it. ill demand me money back. <snip> Threat removed

Hi Corkplumber, I'm Dave from Chevron Training, many thanks for choosing Chevron as your training provider. Please keep me posted on your progress during the course.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

How can you do an appliance course in 5 days?
    What kind of certification is provided?

Electrical safety alone should take at least a day if not 3 if done correctly!

Dixon training in the UK do it as a 10 day course, for £750, and does not include microwaves, cookers or fridges.
    And he literally wrote the book an this type of appliance training.
    Fas in Shannon is 6months (AFAIK) with a Fetac vert.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hello Dave (Chevron) ,
    Thanks for the information. However you need to contact hello@boards.ie to get yourself a verified rep account before posting again.

Advertisement