Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James O'Connor to be released from Rebels

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I would never suggest you are riding a high horse there astonaidan, but when you start with "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa", the thought did briefly cross my mind...
    You mean I can use my Laptop off my horse, well that seems a bit far fetched

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭ColmH81

Apparently there's not many teams(or people) who want him playing in Australia...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Conas

In my opinion JOC is a cocky idiot, and I wouldn't like to see him playing with any Irish province to be honest. He's ok playing against the weaker side, but against the top teams he gets found out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Kurtley Beale has been released by the Rebels too.
    I'd take him at Munster in a heartbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Conas wrote: »
    In my opinion JOC is a cocky idiot, and I wouldn't like to see him playing with any Irish province to be honest. He's ok playing against the weaker side, but against the top teams he gets found out.

He's 23 ffs. He hasnt be 'found out'. He's fantastic player no doubt about that. He has 40 caps for Oz and even scored a hat trick of tries at 18.

If it wasn't for his off field antics and attitude, alot of top teams would jump at the oppurtunity to take him on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

He was very good last night in his last Rebels game in a meaningless match.

Advertisement