Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games i want Remade/Remastered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

G Police.

Add Colony Wars to that.
    I miss Pygnosis.

I love a HD remake of Ace Combat 4,5 and Zero.

Also a remake of Res Evil 2, the remake one Res 1 was amazing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,899 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Rise of the Robots. Just so all you young 'uns will KNOW OUR PAIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Sonic 3 & Knuckles, where the Sonic 3 cart could be inserted into the Sonic & Knuckles cart, allowing Knuckles to be played on Sonic 3 and played straight through to Sonic and Knuckles, and attain Hyper mode.

they've since released Sonic on the PS2 and PS3, but none have had this function.

SONICK_zps5c08d5e5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Big AK1

snare.jpg

Loved Snare on the C64; many hours of misspent youth with this one. I'd love to have it on my iPhone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Jamie Cal

You should get yourself a Nintendo console, all they wanna do is remake games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

marble madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Outcast...

Outcast1b.jpg
    On 3 July 2013, the creator of Outcast announced that they have acquired the IP from Atari with the intention to revive the franchise.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Valkyria Chronicles 2 remastered for HD would be epic.

And if they'd localize 3 while they were at it, that'd be great.

I can live in hope...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Metal Gear Solid. Kojima has said its a game of its time with mechanics that wouldnt suit modern gameplay and systems. Hes right, but it doesnt stop me wanting it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Agricola wrote: »
    Metal Gear Solid. Kojima has said its a game of its time with mechanics that wouldnt suit modern gameplay and systems. Hes right, but it doesnt stop me wanting it!

It could never work... how would you defeat Psycho Mantis when there's no wired controller to disconnect?? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i just want a sequel to legacy of kane :( and dungeon keeper 2.

How ever i have say their was a game i have fond memorys of from the commador 64 Dizzy it was an egg i really would pay for for that if it was remade.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Lone Stone wrote: »
    i just want a sequel to legacy of kane :( and dungeon keeper 2.

How ever i have say their was a game i have fond memorys of from the commador 64 Dizzy it was an egg i really would pay for for that if it was remade.
    For dungeon keeper 2 check out War for the overworld, I started a thread on it but it didn't seem to grab peoples attention.

It has been embraced by Peter Molyneux as dungeon keepers successor, it uses its game mechanics etc. Looks good so far.

https://wftogame.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Thanks to Kickstarter, most of the games I wanted rebooted are getting rebooted. \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

220px-Head_over_heels_cover_art.jpg

Disney's%20Hercules%20%20[SLUS-00529]-front.jpg

Hercules-PS1-1041428.jpg

403643-disney-s-hercules-playstation-screenshot-hydras.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Team Buddies - building **** out of blocks and murdering all local wildlife decades before Minecraft!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭T L

Deus Ex

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

This thread:

39520395.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

So many hours wasted enjoyed.

DestructionDerby2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Secret of Mana, with all the content they had to cut to fit it on a SNES ROM (as opposed to the original plan of SNES CD) restored; and full CD-quality audio.

No online co-op though, I'd never use it.

• Advertisement

Tekken+3+Game.PNG

tekken3-2.jpg

367613-tekken3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I wouldn't say remade, but I'm still waiting for Ape Escape to be released on PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Soul Reaver. With the cut content restored, pretty plz. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Battlezone_Coverart.png

battlezone. it's a slow enough game so it'd work well on consoles as well as pc.

6673-severance-blade-of-darkness-6_640.jpg

severance blade of darkness

demon/dark souls before there was demon/dark souls. although I guess now that we have demon/dark souls a remake of this is less of an issue
    Battle zone is already remade on the xbox 360 .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Off the top of my head:

Resident Evil 2, 3 and CV in the same style as the Resident Evil remake.

Body Harvest (N64).

Shox (PS2).

Flashback (snes)... just realised this is in the works :D

Burai Fighter (nes).

Rakuga Kids (N64)

Fighters destiny (N64)

ah feck there are loads I'd love to see get a new lease of life. I can't think of many 16bit or 8bit games for some reason. I think they aged well where PS1/N64 titles outside a few games are really starting to show their age.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Battle zone is already remade on the xbox 360 .

they remade the original, not the awesome 3d space commies one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

100% Arcanum for me, anything that they'd do. I'd take a sequel, remake, remaster - anything.

Last I read is nobody really knows who has the licence, probably Activision but I haven't heard much since I read that ;(

Was a beautiful game, probably the best RPG I've ever played

• Registered Users Posts: 13,848 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Rollcage - This would be seriously epic stuff if done right in todays gen.

256px-RollcageBox.jpg

Destruction Derby - The destruction games since DD2 just never felt as good.

51971-Destruction_Derby_2_(E)-1.jpg

Oni - I just remember it being a great game, and would love a remake! (Rockstar always get it right!)

151117-Oni_(USA)-1.jpg

The Mark of Kri - Disney style violent platformer, great game, great story. Would love a sequel!

220px-The_Mark_of_Kri_Coverart.png

Second Sight - Fantastic game from it's day, but nothing less expected from the Timesplitters team. Again would love a remake.

second+sight.jpg

Psychonauts - Still as good a game as it was when it was released, and a great entry from DoubleFine, would love a HD remake or a sequel.

250px-Psychonautsbox.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Oni - I just remember it being a great game, and would love a remake! (Rockstar always get it right!)
    Oni was actually developed by Bungie, it was just published on the PS2 by Rockstar. The closest we'll get to it for awhile is Remember Me I'd say.

Would also love another Rollcage also, absolutely loved the first two. Second Sight was ace too, it and Psi-Ops were criminally over looked upon release. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I still have roller cage . It's amazing !

Advertisement