Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games do you play again and again??

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

C&C Renegade... online...

That statement reads like the following, to be said in the manner of Dr Dre or perhaps Chuck D,

C&C Renegade ( just let that settle in Y'all)
    then

BOOM

Online!!!! ( didn't see that coming, oh yeah!)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

It had to be put in... I wouldn't want people thinking I only play multiplayer practice :pac: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

UFO: Enemy Unknown and X-Com: Terror from the Deep

Can't get enough of those two.

Currently playing through X-Com: Enemy Unknown thanks to PS+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭gflood

Half Life 2 (Orange Box). its timeless. I love from Nova Prospect level onwards...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

gflood wrote: »
    Half Life 2 (Orange Box). its timeless. I love from Nova Prospect level onwards...

The Orange Box
    Most awesome game ever
    Amazing value for money
    They threw Portal in there almost as an afterthought and redefined everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I won't replay a long game as I hate starting something and not being able to see it through to the end but for just pick up and play stuff when I have a few minutes:

Super Mario 64
    Sonic & Knuckles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

sonic 1,2 and 3

streets of rage 1,2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Super Mario 64
    Sonic & Knuckles

does not compute

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

WWF No Mercy on the N64. best wrestling game ever.

sonic 1,2 and 3

streets of rage 1,2

gtfo-meme-rage-face1.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

does not compute

likewise

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

PES
    Tomb Raider for ps1 on windows emulator :D

Erper wrote: »
    PES
    Tomb Raider for ps1 on windows emulator :D

I prefer the original, on the Saturn!
    Actually, I had a lovely version, back in the day, it came packaged with my Rendition Verite, a first generation videocard for Win 95 pc's.
    It was amazing to see Tomb Raider running on it, very very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Burkey0

+100 on Lylat Wars and Link to the Past

The F-Zeros, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Ocarina of Time, Tales of Symphonia, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Mega Man 2, Contra, Sonic 3 and Knuckles...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Garzard

Motorsiege: Warriors of Primetime and SSX Tricky on PS2! I've also started playing Crash Team Racing, Driver 2 and Top Gun: Combat Zones a lot lately. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Donatron

Played through Metal Gear Solid and Pokemon Red/Blue more times than I can remember. MGS probably still has the best voice acting i've heard in a game.

Advertisement