Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scientology... Now even sneakier.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Clearly says in the link......NO VACANCYS

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

old_aussie wrote: »
    Clearly says in the link......NO VACANCYS

The link in the OP? That's new. I sent the site an email when I posted that. There was a clear invitation to contact the organisation. The 'No vacancies' bit was very much downplayed...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

endacl wrote: »
    Until you wish one of their children a happy birthday...

I went to school with two different familys of them in my class and group of friends so I know all about it! I'd also regularly call the religion a cult to their faces, they took it pretty well. They have some awfully odd rules on how to live your life.

Re: showing up at your house. A couple of months ago I was back at home visiting my parents. A troop of Jehovas land outside our house, I hide naturally rather than having to actually tell them to go away. Before they got half way up the garden my dog charged at them roaring barking, they hastily departed :pac:

Funnily enough one of the lads I went to school with was in their group!

Anyway, back on topic: Feck Scientology

Advertisement