Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to 50% in reebok.ie, free delivery included

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

they said to me they didnt have my phone number even though I always make sure I add my number.

Funnily enough when I was talking to the UPS man today and telling him he'd be delivering another pair tomorrow, I told him that if by any chance I wasn't there when he called to phone me and I'd be straight round, he told me that the phone numbers aren't actually on the packages (which they're not) but he still had the ability to obtain my number from their system if need be, and he offered to do just that if I wasn't in when he calls tomorrow....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

My order of 2 pairs of runners came. €51.50 in total.

Got them delivered to work but forgot to put the company name on it. But he rang me and delivery with no fuss!

Took out the runners and not only do they fit well, but they're actually nicer than I thought they'd be.

Thanks for this OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭crazyhorse

My runners arrived this afternoon. Happy with style and feel. Fit is comfortable so if anyone else is planning on buying not necessary to order a size up. Thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Could someone check and see who the confirmation email is from please?

I was SURE I ordered last week but can't find confirmation email! A search for "Reebok" gives me nothing.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Could someone check and see who the confirmation email is from please?

I was SURE I ordered last week but can't find confirmation email! A search for "Reebok" gives me nothing.

Thanks.

Checked my emails, I can't see an order confirmation email just one to confirm my account creation and to say my products have been shipped.

• Advertisement

Checked my emails, I can't see an order confirmation email just one to confirm my account creation and to say my products have been shipped.

Cheers AC, I don't have an account it seems, so thought maybe I'd done some sort of "Quick Checkout" or something.

Or maybe I dreamed the whole thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Cheers AC, I don't have an account it seems, so thought maybe I'd done some sort of "Quick Checkout" or something.

Or maybe I dreamed the whole thing...

Reebok online Shop <customerservice_ie@service.reebok.com>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

anyone have to return an item yet? got my runners yesterday but 1 pair a little big too big. How long do you have to return them? I might order half size down and decide which to keep then

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hey all,
    Just saw this and in the market for a new pair of runners as I run a lot! Was gonna go out and buy a new pair this weekend! I am currently using a pair of Asics Gel Kayano 15 and was wondering if anyone could suggest from what is on sale what would be in the same bracket or close enough!?

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

fifib wrote: »
    anyone have to return an item yet? got my runners yesterday but 1 pair a little big too big. How long do you have to return them? I might order half size down and decide which to keep then

I have to return my pair. The material looked cheap and they just weren't comfortable on. I am waiting for UPS to call around and collect them. I think you have 30 days to return them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Thanks op just got two pairs for 65 yoyos .thats cheap!!

Im a size 12 so not the easiest to shop for but this site had loads of sizes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

If your size is gone try reebok.co.uk, reebok.de, reebok.es and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

soirish wrote: »
    If your size is gone try reebok.co.uk, reebok.de, reebok.es and so on.

that free posage aswel?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

My son's trainers arrived today, he also had a 10% discount voucher off his next order in the box. He's also going to order another pair to tuck away for the future....

How long is this on for guys!?

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Got mine too....... 2 pairs for little fella and one for meself, great deal. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

I didn't dream it! Trainers arrived!

Still no email anywhere about them though.

niallo24 wrote: »

I'm tempted to go for these as well mate!

Cheers,
    M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

yay, my trainers have shipped! 50% off - bang tidy. delighted. lets hope they fit!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

madmoe wrote: »
    I'm tempted to go for these as well mate!

Cheers,
    M

Reviews said not much cushioning depends on how far you're going and how hard I guess.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Is there any way to refine the search by size?

Just figured it out, you can't do it from the sale link on the site for some reason.

paddyp wrote: »
    Reviews said not much cushioning depends on how far you're going and how hard I guess.

OK man. I would be doing under 10K on average.

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭amber2

madmoe wrote: »
    OK man. I would be doing under 10K on average.

Cheers,
    M

Are these Reebok minimalist running shoe? No mention of what the heel to toe drop is or the amount of cushioning in them.

There are more sizes available now, just made another order :)

do you have to pay for postage on returns?

fifib wrote: »
    do you have to pay for postage on returns?

Free return, check this page.

think my husband has requested this site to not work on my laptop!! have problems again trying to pay. got there eventually by ordering from my mobile! nothing gets in the way of me buying shoes :D he's going to flip tho...4 pairs of runners in 1 week :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭matchthis

Ordered sat and delivered today. Still a few bit and pieces left, but sizes starting to run out. Thanks again op, saved me €40

Advertisement