Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to 50% in reebok.ie, free delivery included

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,141 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

When this came up before, I think you could sign up to their newsletter and get a further €20 off. Looks like it's only 15% off now (see the footer of each page), but still worth a shot to see if they can stack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

OP have you actually made an order? Im trying but wont take my credit card or let me log into paypal. Rang their customer support and girl was blaming my card and bank but could not understand when I told her trying to pay with paypal was not working either- its not even taking me to login page for paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

I ordered a few pairs there, Paypal worked fine, no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

When this came up before, I think you could sign up to their newsletter and get a further €20 off. Looks like it's only 15% off now (see the footer of each page), but still worth a shot to see if they can stack.

15% discount only available on full price items.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭living

Yep, I ordered a pair and paid with paypal. Try another browser, maybe that does the trick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

fifib wrote: »
    OP have you actually made an order? Im trying but wont take my credit card or let me log into paypal. Rang their customer support and girl was blaming my card and bank but could not understand when I told her trying to pay with paypal was not working either- its not even taking me to login page for paypal

I made an order on Saturday and my runners arrived today via UPS. The free delivery was great. I had no problems making the order either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

I made an order on Saturday and my runners arrived today via UPC. The free delivery was great. I had no problems making the order either.

How long did it take to download them?

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    How long did it take to download them?

Darn it...meant UPS:p

tried a different browser and no luck. tried on my husbands laptop and used his credit card and it went through. dunno why mine giving problems or wouldnt even route me to paypal. definately no problem with my credit card cos half hour later I did shop on it in Dunnes!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Work perfect, thanks OP. Got the kids a pair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

Damn you OP!! Sweet deals. Had been looking at sleeveless compression tops over the last few days for around €30 each. Just got 2 for €25!! And a pair of shorts for €14. Thanks

Edit: Oh and the coupon doesn't work on sale items. Not to worry

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Nice one OP. Grabbed 2 pairs of running shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Are these in us or UK sizes. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

cheers OP been looking for motivation to get back out walking and running, a pair of runners and jogpants should force me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭micks_address

anyone recommend a good walking/gym runner from the ones on sale?

Looking at this one.. but if cheaper would suffice.. budget is tight at the moment!

http://www.reebok.ie/Women%27s-Realflex-Move/J99389_540,en_IE,pd.html?cgid=women-Shoes

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

deckie27 wrote: »
    Are these in us or UK sizes. Thanks

Anyone can confirm these are UK sizes?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,352 ✭✭✭✭ted1

soirish wrote: »
    Anyone can confirm these are UK sizes?

as its reebok.ie I see no reason to even think that they would be US sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jashar99

are reebok still doing E20 off first order on signing up to newsletter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Thanks OP, 100 euro well spent! And free returns if nothing suits!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Ordered yesterday from them and its coming from Germany and will be here Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

Don't give up hope if you see something you like but its not available in your size...!

I looked on there the other night and there was one pair of runners that I really liked but they weren't available in my size (11). They were available in some smaller sizes and the size above so I thought about it and decided I would go for the size 12 and wear some thick socks with them, when I went back to order them yesterday they only had size 6.5....:eek:

I rang the helpline number at the top of the page to enquire if they had any more and the very helpful lady (in Holland) told me that they did not have any more and they may not even be getting back them in the future but told me to keep checking back because any that are returned are immediately put back on sale.
    I tried a couple of more times last night and they had sold out completely (apart from a bright red version) but today when I checked back again there were some more available including one in size 11.....:)

I've just ordered them and hopefully they'll arrive early next week....

Fantastic value at 50% off.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

What a shít website, can't even select to view particular sizes.

From what I can see they don't have anything over a 12, but I'm not about to click every ****ing shoe to find out.

What a shít website, can't even select to view particular sizes.

From what I can see they don't have anything over a 12, but I'm not about to click every ****ing shoe to find out.

you can do a search on shoe size

anyone recommend a good walking/gym runner from the ones on sale?

Looking at this one.. but if cheaper would suffice.. budget is tight at the moment!

http://www.reebok.ie/Women%27s-Realflex-Move/J99389_540,en_IE,pd.html?cgid=women-Shoes

I bought these ones for walking
    http://www.reebok.ie/Women%27s-Rincon/J96365_530,en_IE,pd.html?cgid=&cm_vc=SEARCH

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

They look good @fifib, especially at that price....

@MagicMarker, you can select to browse by shoe size as well.
    My young lad also is size 12 and he's just done it, just click on
    Men/Shoes (on the LHS) then scroll down below the colour box and select your size and it will automatically filter out everything that isn't available in that size.

Happy shopping....

fifib wrote: »

Yes, I wouldn't spend more except if you don't like this model :)

Don't give up hope if you see something you like but its not available in your size...!

I looked on there the other night and there was one pair of runners that I really liked but they weren't available in my size (11). They were available in some smaller sizes and the size above so I thought about it and decided I would go for the size 12 and wear some thick socks with them, when I went back to order them yesterday they only had size 6.5....:eek:

I rang the helpline number at the top of the page to enquire if they had any more and the very helpful lady (in Holland) told me that they did not have any more and they may not even be getting back them in the future but told me to keep checking back because any that are returned are immediately put back on sale.
    I tried a couple of more times last night and they had sold out completely (apart from a bright red version) but today when I checked back again there were some more available including one in size 11.....:)

I've just ordered them and hopefully they'll arrive early next week....

Fantastic value at 50% off.....

Same case here, I was able to buy a second pair that wasn't available the first time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I bought three pairs, great value :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

Hi Living thanks for the heads up.

Just ordered 2 pairs of runners great prices 50% off so very happy and the free delivery tops it all off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Bought a pair of runners and a pair of casuals! Was looking at the Elverys deal until I saw this thread. Saved 15 euro on the 2 pairs I was going to buy in Elverys so happy days!

Advertisement