Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Xbox One

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing ($14.99 ERP) - 1-Dec - 31-Dec
    Thief ($29.99 ERP) - 15-Dec - 16-Jan

Xbox 360

CastleStorm ($9.99 ERP) - 1-Dec - 15-Dec
    Sacred 3 ($19.99 ERP) - 16-Dec - 31-Dec
    Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising ($9.99) - 16-Dec - 31-Dec

Edit: Wexdevil beat me to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

That's not actually bad, I'm happy enough with them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I can't remember if Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising had coop or not, I just remember being bitterly disappointed with it.

I got rid of it, but if I spot a few people on my friends list playing this again I might get it another go.

I'm going to assume that "The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing" is an ID@XBOX side scroller, probably in 8bit too.

Here is diablo Van Helsing http://store.steampowered.com/app/215530/

I'm actually impressed they have the same pricing as steam listed for it.

Here is diablo Van Helsing http://store.steampowered.com/app/215530/

I'm actually impressed they have the same pricing as steam listed for it.

"The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is already in your Steam library"

Didn't even know :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

It kinda looks alright! Looking forward to it

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,193 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Van Helsing is meant to be really good, happy enough with what's on offer this time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Not bad at all. Off to find Ryse now for cheap somewhere :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

trixiebust wrote: »
    Not bad at all. Off to find Ryse now for cheap somewhere :D

but, but, january?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Do the GWG become backwards compatible straight away or was it just a promise that they 'will' be BC at some point?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Heres a really stupid question...since Dragon Rising is a backwards compatible game can you download it for the XB1??

B_Sharp wrote: »
    Do the GWG become backwards compatible straight away or was it just a promise that they 'will' be BC at some point?
    Hellrazer wrote: »
    Heres a really stupid question...since Dragon Rising is a backwards compatible game can you download it for the XB1??

It should be downloadable on xb1 as soon as it goes free. But we will have to wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Just tried knight squad, really poor

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

B_Sharp wrote: »

All 360 Games with Gold are backward compatible on day one from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Do you need to change locale? Can you do this as often as you want?

I've never done it before :)

Achievements aren't live yet, so if you care about those hold off on playing to avoid potential issues. I've had trouble in the past with games played before achievements were on xbox.com

amadablam wrote: »
    Do you need to change locale? Can you do this as often as you want?

I've never done it before :)

You could wait 'till tomorrow and it will be available in Ireland. That URL above will automatically switch xbox.com to the New Zealand market where it's available right now.

You shouldn't have to do anything but click on "Buy now for Xbox ONE" confirm order, and done.

Tried out a bit of Van Helsing last night. A lot better than I was expecting. I actually enjoyed the 30 mins or so I played of it and will probably play a lot more :)

"In case anyone is interested the September 2015 Games for Gold, The Deer God, has been patched and the achievements have been fixed!
    I had to uninstall the game then reinstall it to get the achievement to pop but I did get it!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

"In case anyone is interested the September 2015 Games for Gold, The Deer God, has been patched and the achievements have been fixed!
    I had to uninstall the game then reinstall it to get the achievement to pop but I did get it!"

What were you even supposed to do in that game, I ran around for five minutes then deleted it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jzWRYr-b_Y

Achievements now working????? I've no interest in those ........ / loads game :pac:

Van Helsing has a broken one too , hope they fix that soon.

Thief is now free for xb1

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising for 360 & xb1 (bc)

Sacred 3 for 360 & xb1 (bc)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

is Thief worth downloading?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    is Thief worth downloading?

It's free!! ;):):)
    it was a big game, back In the day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭Corvo

Lads, any advice on downloading 360 games to my One? I have recreated my gamertag / Live account since I got the One, so a little nervous about paying out cash for Operation Flashpoint...

Corvo wrote: »
    Lads, any advice on downloading 360 games to my One? I have recreated my gamertag / Live account since I got the One, so a little nervous about paying out cash for Operation Flashpoint...

If your account has a gold sub it will show as free when you go to download/buy from xbox.com just did it there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Why an extra gwg ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Why an extra gwg ?

happens every now and again, dont think theres any real reason tbh. xmas maybe?

Advertisement