Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Considering shaving my male areas.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fartman

lads if you get that veet stuff down your jap eye god help ya thats all i am saying!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

fartman wrote: »
    lads if you get that veet stuff down your jap eye god help ya thats all i am saying!!!!

Did you? I'd say it would be sore but you'd sit it out and it would burn out wouldn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

:cool:...trim for the win...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

NoQuarter wrote: »
    Stubble in the man-area is not a good thing. If you get a beard trimmer and use that its fine, but do a razor shave and you will have a rough few nights until it grows back.
    Use a razor and it will look like a turkey shaved for the christmas table

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jimboy2011

I was shaving my arsehole one night and had a collision with a willknot, needless to say it was a messy situation I got myself into, but shaver was fine when I cleaned it , I just dont put it too close to my mouth now!

• Advertisement

For all the people saying trim, do you use an electric/battery shaving device set to a 3/4 etc?

If so doesn't that mean you still have some hairs like a number 3/4 in length on your shaft?

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Neeson wrote: »
    For all the people saying trim, do you use an electric/battery shaving device set to a 3/4 etc?

Yes.
    wrote:
    If so doesn't that mean you still have some hairs like a number 3/4 in length on your shaft?

You are correct sir. That's when persistence and determination take over and you remove the head off the electric/battery shaving device and try to get what's left. I shall warn you though, tread carefully. On numerous occasions I have gotten some skin stuck in the pointy, rapidly sliding metal bits. Not exactly what I'd call a pleasant experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Your taking the fcuking piss now!! If you want to shave your cock and bollocks just to it for christ sake!! If you don't like how it looks, or if there are still long hairs shave them as well!! And if it all goes tits up just keep your pants on for a week or two until it starts to grow back again!
    Its really not a big deal!

I suppose you want to do things right. Keep it in fashion. And most importantly not to injure yourself.

What numbers would people use? For example would you use a number 4 on the thighs and then a two on the pubic area and then a zero on the shaft or what?

• Administrators Posts: 53,466 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Neeson - your posts are bordering on trolling now. Knock it off please.

Ok. It isn't honestly though. I just though it would look weird if you don't have a smooth sort of transition between the parts. Like the legs would be bald almost and then you'd have a little forest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

Not everybody itches. I've done it before and didn't have an itch.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 subaru scooby

Wax it off !!! B-)

If you use the wax stuff does it not come back prickly and itch?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Neeson, you keep saying about shaving the shaft.

Now I don't have intimate knowledge of other guys bits, but mine is fairly hair free along the rod, and any that I have seen are similar.

And FWIW, hair trimmer around the groin and sack, and decent razor, hot water and gel on the groin if you want shorter.

Crack.....well, get the trimmer in. Don't go too deep.

And yes, fade it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 maxsatisfaction

Use Veet to get rid of most of it, then follow up with a lady razor (gel bits on the sides) to get those stray hairs - works a charm and has you fuzz free

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

the hot weather is making my balls itchy, will shaving my pubic hair help reduce my dicomfort?

If you have less hair doesn't it cause more sweat which leads to more smells and gels?

So people use veet except on the sack and shaft.

Do you need to make sure it doesn't wash down over the balls and shaft or is it OK as long as it isn't left on it for a few minutes. Because if you do the area above the shaft with veet you have to wash it off then right? So it has go flow down. Just want to know will any contact with that chemical cause irritation?

• Administrators Posts: 53,466 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Fine. I'll just ask elsewhere and if unsuccessful maybe take the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

So people use veet except on the sack and shaft.

Do you need to make sure it doesn't wash down over the balls and shaft or is it OK as long as it isn't left on it for a few minutes. Because if you do the area above the shaft with veet you have to wash it off then right? So it has go flow down. Just want to know will any contact with that chemical cause irritation?

It's hair removal cream not cyanide. I'm sure you'll survive.

Pug160 wrote: »
    It's hair removal cream not cyanide. I'm sure you'll survive.

Ye. Don't want any unnecessary pain at the same time. Some of the reviews seem haunting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

Talk of shaving arseholes?

What kinda hairy arseholes have ye? :D

Talk of shaving arseholes?

What kinda hairy arseholes have ye? :D

Seeioisly. Did you never grow hair on or in your arse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

I man-scape regularly with a beard trimmer without issues ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭thenashlegend

Flyer28 wrote: »

Absolutely brilliant review :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 95 ✭✭Judge Roy Bean

I've been doing it since I was 15.

Never had a problem, have my entire bollocks shaved save for a little hitler moustache just above my length, my missus loves it!

We expect birds to shave, so always good to return the favour.

Plus it makes it look waaaay bigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Use Veet to get rid of most of it, then follow up with a lady razor (gel bits on the sides) to get those stray hairs - works a charm and has you fuzz free

Jesus F Christ people.

This is the second time i have posted this link warning DO NOT use veet on your man bits. Scroll down to the comments section. Warning you now you will laugh till you cry but take heed!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 wuduever

Have trimmed/shaved cock n balls for about 15 years now...
    Cock n balls get the mach3, a number 1 on the bush..
    missus wudn't have it any other way, i'm same with her, hate hairy bush on women....

nothing like getting a bj straight after shaving.. :P

dont knock it til you try it..

Advertisement