Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13 Summer Champions League

Options
123457»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

My first and last. Pointless really. There'll always be someone who won't be happy with their team and disappear. RadioactiveV6 was very busy posting before the teams were picked. RadioactiveV6 got Schalke, RadioactiveV6 disappeared. Ah sure :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

hate it that some people ruin it had my group finished in 3 days.

hate it that some people ruin it had my group finished in 3 days.

7/9 pts with Valencia I was happy out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Oat23 wrote: »
    So I guess this died.

That makes it 3/3 boards leagues I've played in that haven't gone the full way. Maybe I should stop joining them.

Maybe stop joining and organise your own? At least that way you can decide when to kick players out and move on to the next round? I think a lot, not all, has to do with the organiser trying to keep things ticking over.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Drogmal

Any sign of the OP? Can we not just do the knockout rounds with the games that have been played and award everyone 3 points against the teams that did not finish their games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Dats me

I am Bayern and I'm going on holidays for a few weeks tommorow, so if this does start up again I won't be able to play sorry. In my group I played both Barca and Galatasaray, R. Madrid never showed. Put them two through from the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Anybody want a game p'm me your psn and I'll add you later on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

audman wrote: »
    7/9 pts with Valencia I was happy out :P

Same here . Think I might have topped the group on goal difference with Liverpool though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

any tournaments starting up!?

Devil08 wrote: »
    any tournaments starting up!?

:D

Whatever happens be sure to get your name in fast, places fill up so quickly in these tournaments and so many people are very eager to get involved. As for actually getting the tournament started and finished... that's another story :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

audman wrote: »
    :D

Whatever happens be sure to get your name in fast, places fill up so quickly in these tournaments and so many people are very eager to get involved. As for actually getting the tournament started and finished... that's another story :P

there all ***** basically

Advertisement