Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to Pride alone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Hey

My Councillor suggests that I should go to pride (whole self-acceptance thing) but with my boyfriend being abroad, I don't fancy going alone I would just look stupid!

Does anyone go alone?

Hey man, go for it! I'll be in the George probably tomorrow night if you're around and don't fancy braving it alone. Open invite to people - pm me if ya like!

We should've organised a boards pride meetup. Oh wells.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭ewan whose army

Hey man, go for it! I'll be in the George probably tomorrow night if you're around and don't fancy braving it alone. Open invite to people - pm me if ya like!

We should've organised a boards pride meetup. Oh wells.

Thanks for the offer, my boyfriend (abroad) set it up so I could go with a couple of friends so I didn't go on my own in the end

It was strangely liberating

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

that was a whopper party, very delicate today lol

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭ewan whose army

Same here!!!

I got lucky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭bitburger

i ****ing love pride!!!! have been following this thread for the week and i posted my opinion in after hours earlier so will link it here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=85319810&postcount=154

• Advertisement
Advertisement