Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barclays Premier League Betting Saturday 17 August 2013

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Bultip

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    I take it your a Liverpool fan!
    And if I was a Liverpool fan, I would remember that Suarez was still suspended for 6 more games :) Big mistake by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Bultip wrote: »
    Nah, just objective view. The team has ambitions, as I was following what the main people in the club are saying but I don't expect them to finish even in top 5. If they sell Suarez they would finish 8th or 9th. And as I expected the team played great in forward plan, but the lack of luck didn't get me the handicap win. It was Liverpool at Anfield against Stoke City after all.

What I ment was last season Liverpool's home record was

W9 D6 L4

Goals for 33
    Against 17

Thats just not an impressive Home record and the very rarely beat even the lowest teams by 2 or more goals

Advertisement