Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Brave New World Big Brother

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I would watch TV naked and laugh at the poor guy that had to watch me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

pabloh999 wrote: »
    Or if you found a microphone and camera in your cable box, rip out the box and fu*k it through the cable companies window ;)
    Sellotape a small headphone earpiece to the mic and plug it into a cheap portable radio tuned to a radio station with loads of ads. Or better still, loop the tv sound back into itself through the earpiece. And tape over the camera. Job done.
    I dont care if people think im being too paranoid. They can go and..... with their snooping, machine or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Perhaps opaque tape would work better ?

Seriously some black tapes are transparent to infra-red

Yes, but still, how would you know the location of the camera (the size of a pixel) to put the sellotape over ?. Of all the millions of pixels on the monitor, how would a person find the right pixel that is the camera ?. Especially on a 40/50 inch tv or pc monitor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Can you not just put the box in a cabinet or get one of those telly stands with a press underneath to house the telly box?

Advertisement