Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Devils Bit Cider

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

Devils Bit and Tesco have told me its just a stocking issue. For being a fan of their lovely cider I am being sent a free t-shirt :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Antrim_Man wrote: »
    For being a fan of their lovely cider I am being sent a free t-shirt :D

Ermahgerd.

Post pics when it arrives.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

worst hangovers of my life have been from drinking devils bit it was always a case of you either had the worst hangover of your life or no hangover at all its a strange drink.

Devil's bit is a grand cider but personally I prefer Lyndon village.

The thing about both of those drinks is that they're extremely hard on the stomach.

If you're going to indulge you really have to make sure that you eat well, skipping a meal while on the dry cider is going to destroy you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Does anyone remember Orchard Glow cider in the 70's-80's from Orchard Products Ltd., Killedmond, Borris, Co. Carlow?

It was a scrumpy like, almost still cider that came in a red 1/2 gallon container, absolute dynamite, many lost memories of my teen years due to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

special vat / linden village/ autum gold were the terror of my younger days via the 2L large brown bottle. have hardly drank cider since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

actually the last time i did was when I was given a homebrew cider kit ( by a friend who knew i'd brew it for him) .... turned out in the ball park of the above libations. Drank about 4 pints and passed on the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

WHITE LIGHTNING wow a real blast from the past great stuff in my younger days.
    jesus that was 18 years ago since my last one i can still taste it in the back of my mouth, a 2ltr of it and that was that ,ah those where the days :pac:

Ravelleman wrote: »
    Ermahgerd.

Post pics when it arrives.
    Will do ;)

20140508_084149.jpg20140508_084214.jpg:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Wow.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

That's the job interview shirt sorted.

Next time Im down the park I will be the talk of the cider heads :D

Advertisement