Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Character Season 1/2/3

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭Bench Press

I love Arya. She's such a little badass and I think she's just going to get even better. I can see her being the undoing of some big characters. She was pretty close to doing in Tywin, after all. She's a great little actress too, her scenes with Charles Dance in season 2 are really great. She's well able to hold her own. Tywin himself is a great character too, played to perfection also. The way he just burst into Kingslanding, won the battle, took over the position of King's Hand and stuck a muzzle on Joffrey, Cersei and Tyrion was beyond impressive. Tyrion is great too, acting as the voice of reason and coming out with some real zingers. His performance at his wedding to Sansa was both hilarious and really sad.

I don't really like Jon Snow and Ygritte too. That whole love affair is a bit mushy for me. And Stannis is a fcuking fool, living his life by the words of that religious fanatic. Cersei is by far the most detestable character in it though, for me. Even worse than Joffrey. At least Joffrey is up front about what he is, she acts all sweetness and light, but in reality is a massive bitch.
    Stannis is an awful gob****e alright, as for Joffrey and Cersei, the **** all make the show, so they will survive a long time I'd guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Jorah Mormont and that sensational accent of his

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

My vote would have to go to Barristan Selmy.

It's easily Hodor, he reallys grows into his own in the last few episodes of S3.

''HODOR.........HODOR....'' :pac:

aM11gZ6_700b_v1.jpg

I'd say the actor is really having great craic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I wanted to say Littlefinger, because all of his dialogue is genius, but i went with the hound because "Fcuk Joffrey"

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I wanted to say Littlefinger, because all of his dialogue is genius, but i went with the hound because "Fcuk Joffrey"

Then surely Tyrion should be considered?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

The Hound for me. I can't work him out at all, which I like. For all his ruthlessness and his steely, hard, Neanderthal exterior, there is also a strange sort of softness and empathy inside of him.

I find him an incredibly interesting character and always look forward to his scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

yeah Tyrion is awesome too, but not my favorite. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

I really think its two questions cause on the show my favourite was Robert Baratheon or the hound But in the books tyrion lannister by far. But I just don't think the show portrays how awesome/funny he really is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Martonio

It is hard to pick just from the TV series but in the books the characters have a lot more dimensions to them. Littlefinger is actually a beast! It is really hard to pick a favourite as they all have brilliant qualities!

Advertisement