Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social clubs, groups activities in waterford

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭Gavlor

I had a terrible experience with Ferrybank Athletic club a couple of years ago,I went down to the RSC to train with them (I thought it would be new hobby for me). When I got there I was told to do a few exercises to warm up - I literally didn't know how to warm so I just did a few jumping jacks.,they just had one guy who had me running around the track for three laps.Then we done a few short sprints.I had no problem with the running to be honest, but the people weren't really helpful and it wasn't really fun to be honest.It is quite a successful and reputable club, but I found it quite cliquey and never went back.

Would you not try Waterford AC?

Much broader club in terms of ability etc and I found them very friendly. They also have a decent social side of things.

Ferrybank seniors would be more competitive

Advertisement