Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

‘Ministers should be allowed take spouses on foreign trips’ – McGuinness

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭raymon

kippy wrote: »
    Michelle Obama I assume...........The poster failing to realise the importance of the first lady..........as opposed to every Tom Dick and Harrys wife in Irish Politics......

I agree , hosting the wife of the President of USA is a lot better value than flying Fianna Fail wives around the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭cormacjones

Haven't read back on all the posts and I'm somewhat dragging this back from the dead...but, does anyone else have a issue with someone who criticised the Mahon tribunal and refused to appear in front of it, chairing a banking inquiry.

He made direct representations to Albert Reynolds over land owned by his brother. His brother, Michael, who paid £10k to Frank Dunlop knowing it was for corrupt purposes (Mahon)

I've no problem with someone from FF chairing the inquiry, they have a mandate after all. Surely we should have someone we can trust though?

Apologies if I'm going over old ground.

Advertisement