Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What stupid injuries have you caused yourself when drunk?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Surprised nobody's trotted into this thread on their high horse declaring to all and sundry that they've never been so undignified as to have injured themselves while drinking, like a common savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭jasonbourne.cs

on the way back from a stag day's drinking , running for the last train , missed a step and fell forward on the escalator , cut open top of my scalp ended up with three - four stitches from A&E :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I'm currently nursing a bruised rib after a mate drunkenly tackled me at the weekend. No running or sudden movements for me for a few weeks. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Surprised nobody's trotted into this thread on their high horse declaring to all and sundry that they've never been so undignified as to have injured themselves while drinking, like a common savage.
    Horse riding while drunk!!?

ARE YOU CRAZY??

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Scrapes and bruises from falling off things. Have been lucky, could be worse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Chazz Michael Michaels

I drunkenly broke my tail bone on one of these four years ago. Still hurts. :o

http://www.thelimericklane.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Munchkins-on-circle-bike.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

While drunkenly having sex one night i managed to pull myself, the guy and the matreess off the bed and banged my head into his open sliderobe. It could hsve been so much worse as there was glass in that, but it didnt break thank god!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

did one of my front teeth on the bottom rail of a sliding door...woke up the next morning and had no recolection of what happened...serious hangover moment

Advertisement