Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If she said she is 2 young 4 me

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

nails1 wrote: »
    Yeah I haven't really been thinking about her 2 much for the past hour or 2. I have someone else in my brain now as well so I might ask her out soon and hopefully I get her, but just play it kool and calm and collected and ask her out at a more appropriate occasion This may enable me to recover from previous incident, and perhaps even forget about it. and diminish the obsessive thoughts that I'm currently experiencing when I think too much over stuff like replays in my mind of small incidents that are probably just minor or irrelevant.

how old are you so we all get an idea because it sounds like your 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭nails1

mad turnip wrote: »
    how old are you so we all get an idea because it sounds like your 15.

I'm 24 and she's 18 but the other one I was thinking of approaching is 25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Hownowcow

Yeah I haven't really been thinking about her 2 much for the past hour or 2. I have someone else in my brain now as well so I might ask her out soon and hopefully I get her, but just play it kool and calm and collected and ask her out at a more appropriate occasion This may enable me to recover from previous incident, and perhaps even forget about it. and diminish the obsessive thoughts that I'm currently experiencing when I think too much over stuff like replays in my mind of small incidents that are probably just minor or irrelevant.
    I'm 24 and she's 18 but the other one I was thinking of approaching is 25

I have a bad feeling about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Feathers

Maybe she's a stickler for the 'half your age plus 7' thing - just wait til she turns 19 & you're all sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

She is 2 yng 4 u.

• Advertisement
Advertisement