Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If she said she is 2 young 4 me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭RossyG

nails1 wrote: »
    Does it really mean that she isn't into me

Nails1... but not this 1, it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭simply simple

may be you are not rich enough, or maybe she is asking you to wait untill she is an adult, may be you have passed the age of being a man (in bed), may be she thinks there is something creepy about you......what do you think OP? What would be the reason she would have said that OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Means she's really a slut and want to see LOTS of other mens' penises (penii ?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭nails1

Sorry, she 18 and I'm 24

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Then she's really not into you

Smidge wrote: »
    Then she's really not into you

Alright thanks, I was thinking that , plus she's nearly 19 so it's only a five year difference between us age wise

Alright thanks, I was thinking that , plus she's nearly 19 so it's only a five year difference between us age wise

Move on, she has made her feelings clear without being hurtful.
    You know the score now OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

As Miranda said on SATC (I'm paraphrasing) "She just not into you"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Jesus h Christ, op. Go hire a fcuking prostitute and stop obsessing over women, seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 280 ✭✭Dr_Brian_Cocks

If her age isn't on the clock, she's too young for cock.

24hr clock?

Smidge wrote: »
    24hr clock?

I'm very conservative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

isn't???

efb wrote: »
    isn't???

I made a mistake...I meant to say " too old" :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

First time on omegle or chatroulette ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Chucken wrote: »
    Maybe she really thinks that going at it in a graveyard is a bit....well...off putting?

If on a pebbled/marble-chip grave at least put your donkey jacket under her butt. And then check out her ma!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

Does it really mean that she isn't into me

BEAST.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Sam: Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt. That's the first thing they teach you.

Vincent: Who taught you?

Sam: I don't remember. That's the second thing they teach you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Jesus h Christ, op. Go hire a fcuking prostitute and stop obsessing over women, seriously.

Well, that escalated quickly!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

MadsL wrote: »
    Well, that escalated quickly!

In fairness, it's about his fourth thread about sex/women, in as many days. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

OP you can't just go on those words alone. Objectively, she's not too young. You might not have many things in common to talk about (unless you're very immature), but there's nothing necessarily wrong with an 18-year old and a 24-year old going out, especially not morally speaking.

But her saying that might be genuine concern about your age gap, or it might just be an excuse for her wanting to end your relationship. Are you getting any other signs that she might want to end things?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,725 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Dave0301 wrote: »
    Reading the thread tittle reminded me of:

She Sells Seashells,

By the seashore.

The shells she sells,

Are surely seashells.

Mary Anning . What a great woman she was. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

OP you can't just go on those words alone. Objectively, she's not too young. You might not have many things in common to talk about (unless you're very immature), but there's nothing necessarily wrong with an 18-year old and a 24-year old going out, especially not morally speaking.

But her saying that might be genuine concern about your age gap, or it might just be an excuse for her wanting to end your relationship. Are you getting any other signs that she might want to end things?

I'd say the restraining order might be a good indicator! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I'm curious. If I said she wasn't too young, what difference would that make? Are you going to send her a load of messages telling her she's wrong? Because that's BOUND to make her want to go out with you.

Jesus. People are weird.

Well, I'm not in a relationship with her, I knew her through a friend wen I was in college and we got on pretty well, so I asked out 4 a date n maybe I initiated it to quickly coz she seemed surprised wen I asked her out it was a bit out of the blue but I liked her and she seemed, like sorta taken aback, a bit shocked and she turned really red ,hesitated for four or five seconds and said Shes too young 4 me, and I was like cool, but it kinda hurt but I tried not to show it, and I said I'll talk to u soon but I haven't talked to her since and it was during the week, and I was thinkin maybe she just doesn't like me and that's an excuse, and now it's too awkward for me too see her again, but I still can't get her out of my mind

Well, I'm not in a relationship with her, I knew her through a friend wen I was in college and we got on pretty well, so I asked out 4 a date n maybe I initiated it to quickly coz she seemed surprised wen I asked her out it was a bit out of the blue but I liked her and she seemed, like sorta taken aback, a bit shocked and she turned really red ,hesitated for four or five seconds and said Shes too young 4 me, and I was like cool, but it kinda hurt but I tried not to show it, and I said I'll talk to u soon but I haven't talked to her since and it was during the week, and I was thinkin maybe she just doesn't like me and that's an excuse, and now it's too awkward for me too see her again, but I still can't get her out of my mind

It's obvious she wants your D.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Whats this I stumbled into, is this a f*cking riddle?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

That's some sentence!

Unfortunately it sounds like she's not that interested in seeing you. But if you're still in the same social circles play it cool round her and see if something can't develop more slowly.

• Advertisement

Yeah I haven't really been thinking about her 2 much for the past hour or 2. I have someone else in my brain now as well so I might ask her out soon and hopefully I get her, but just play it kool and calm and collected and ask her out at a more appropriate occasion This may enable me to recover from previous incident, and perhaps even forget about it. and diminish the obsessive thoughts that I'm currently experiencing when I think too much over stuff like replays in my mind of small incidents that are probably just minor or irrelevant.

Advertisement