Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satan;The most misunderstood Son in the universe

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Until you actually post it over there and see what happens, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Geomy

Sarky wrote: »
    Until you actually post it over there and see what happens, anyway.

Even the regulars hardly bother posting there anymore, it seems the moderator has it all his own way. ...

I wouldn't even bother, it's not as much fun as this forum.

I learned more about Christianity here than the Christian forum.

Never thought I'd read myself typing that, humble pie is on the menu.
    No bickies for me im sick of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

So......... We won.....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Not yet. There's still a vast underground connection of maverick priests (or loose canons) performing exorcism by PM and ordering too much pizza. They'll have to be rooted out. Luckily, we have Gordon. He's utterly ruthless when it comes to cutting out the cancer of rebellion. With Gord on our side, we cannot fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,387 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Geomy wrote: »
    I learned more about Christianity here than the Christian forum.

What would lead one to think that a forum devoted to religion was a good place for learning the truth concerning religion?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
Advertisement