Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to buy?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Shane732 wrote: »
    In fairness I'm far from sensible when it comes to money - the point I was trying to make is that €300 isn't a huge amount of money and it doesn't exactly give you many options on how to blow it.

At least if he had €2,000 he might be able to think of something decent to blow it on!

Personally I'd recommend keeping it and buying a nice watch.

Wow, u sure are a minefield of wild ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

EdenHazard wrote: »

Better than splurging it on the Zac Efron hair styling kit and Justin Beiber posters.

:pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Well I'm trying to aim it at someone who clearly hasn't got sheds of cash to throw around. Why not let the cash build up until the end of the summer.

I guess my minefield of wild ideas generally require more than €300. Perhaps you might suggest some insightful ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Feathers

Go retro, buy a SNES!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Based on your offering of zero ideas I'd say put down the stones and relax in the glasshouse there :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Much like your good self, EH. I'm constantly amazed at the prolific, high quality threads and posts you grace us with.

Please update on your latest hairstyle.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Get a nice pair of shoes and a comfortable bed because if you're not in one, you're more than likely in the other!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Step one: Take your family out for dinner and thank your parents for getting you this far.

Step two: Start a "f*ck you" fund - Even 20 quid a week should you ever be in the position where you wanna quit your job.

Step three: Buy a iPad. Torrent everything. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

a nice watch for about 150euro is a good investment...you get to wear it everyday too and still have 150 to save...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Are you a gamer?Save up and get yourself a decent gaming pc or maybe you prefer consoles?save for a ps4 :D or ahem an xbox 1 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭colman1212

A set of weights :eek::D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

colman1212 wrote: »
    A set of weights :eek::D

+1

Advertisement