Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Birds Eye Polar Bear

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I would literally murder someone for the opportunity to have a miniature talking penguin in my freezer. I mean I would physically wrap my fingers around someone's throat and apply pressure while watching the life drain from their eyes.

I remember discussing the logistics of it with my dad on a long car journey when I was about 15. We agreed it would be highly impractical but totally worth the effort (The penguin, not the murder. We didn't have the murder talk until I was 18).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Morag wrote: »
    All we need now is for the birdseye bear and pedo bear to have a few cubs...
    :confused::confused: I thought Birdseye bear was paedo bear, now I'm confused:( Either way its creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

William Dafoe has a great voice, I quite like the bear in the ads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Seachmall wrote: »
    I would literally murder someone for the opportunity to have a miniature talking penguin in my freezer. I mean I would physically wrap my fingers around someone's throat and apply pressure while watching the life drain from their eyes.

I remember discussing the logistics of it with my dad on a long car journey when I was about 15. We agreed it would be highly impractical but totally worth the effort (The penguin, not the murder. We didn't have the murder talk until I was 18).

:eek:
    And I thought the bear was creepy.:P

Advertisement