Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday's Feast of Rugby for Armchair Viewer!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Grandpa Hassan

Looking at those line ups, England have no excuses for not running in a cricket score here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I like that English jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Ed O'donoghue this morning. Mariano Galarza this evening. The world is lucky Leinster are around to develop locks of this incredible standard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

some kick there

• Registered Users Posts: 24,191 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Conters is still silky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Swan Curry

Oh God,England are wearing that maroon abomination again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Canada 26-10 up now on Tonga...AM i the only one watching..:)

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Canada 26-10 up now on Tonga...AM i the only one watching..:)

yep switched to argies

This is starting to look like an absolute snoozefest,scrum,kick,scrum,kick,scrum,kick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Yup, cant blame the English, Arg scrum is very weak.

• Advertisement

Good aul zero ball

I thought Conters would kick.

EDIT:After that attempt he should give it a go.

bad miss think the crowd have fallen asleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Conters not kicking?

Strettle sinks Argentina. Gotcha!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

What TV channel is this match on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭shuffol

Should've been a penalty for Argentina under English posts for tackler not releasing.

Wonder if Wade interests Gatland at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭neilmulvey

tonga down to 12. One red card and two in in bin currently. some terrible 'tackling'

shuffol wrote: »
    Should've been a penalty for Argentina under English posts for tackler not releasing.

I'd say you'll be able to pick about 30/40 of those out for each team by the end of this one!

• Advertisement

Wilson with some classic evidence of prop fever there!

This could be 50 or 60 easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭shuffol

Great handling by England so far, Wade showing he's more than just a speedster.

What do Argentina seek to achieve lining out with a retired player at centre, a 2nd div player at oh and more? Super 14 and english prem are over? Why send out this team for the slaughter?

I am pie wrote: »
    What do Argentina seek to achieve lining out with a retired player at centre, a 2nd div player at oh and more? Super 14 and english prem are over? Why send out this team for the slaughter?

They seem to be terrified of not having a full squad for the Rugby Championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

Co-commentator talking as if this is still a contest!

I am pie wrote: »

Give the premiership and T14 guys a rest at the end of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

Swan Curry wrote: »
    They seem to be terrified of not having a full squad for the Rugby Championship.

It just highlights the lunacy of having them playing in the SH championship when all their players are based in Europe. It was a terrible idea.

A rest? Dont see the English not selecting a full strength team bar lions? Really backward thinking from the UAR, this should be a test for the championship. They gain nothing from getting mauled (twice, probably) by England here, smashes morale. Contemponi is already having harsh words in spanish with some of the other pumas. Basically saying "idiot, how do you not understand what i am telling you, get over there...idiot" thats the pg version!

Also, i am not impressed that I am going to the next test expecting another walkover in two weeks time. Uncompetitive matches are a grim spectacle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Grandpa Hassan

Geez....that's a dressing room full of people who look like they don't want to be there

Advertisement