Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

Options
1767778798082»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Fantastic game. I especially liked the Last Titan Standing mode. Very strategic game mode.

LTS is great. Gets very strategic. But Marked for Death was my favourite game mode. Edge of your seat stuff when you're marked and the enemy team are hunting you down.

Even Capture the Flag felt fresh because of the huge maps, different routes between bases and the fact you could jump on a Titan and get a lift back to your base :pac: Great game. Such a shame the player base has shrunk but I'll definitely be getting Titanfall 2 when it comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

LTS is great. Gets very strategic. But Marked for Death was my favourite game mode. Edge of your seat stuff when you're marked and the enemy team are hunting you down.

Even Capture the Flag felt fresh because of the huge maps, different routes between bases and the fact you could jump on a Titan and get a lift back to your base :pac: Great game. Such a shame the player base has shrunk but I'll definitely be getting Titanfall 2 when it comes out.

completely forgot about marked for death!, great satisfaction if you were marked and managed to take out the mark on the oppoing team.

completely forgot about marked for death!, great satisfaction if you were marked and managed to take out the mark on the oppoing team.

Yeah, they didn't have it as a game mode in the initial release. It was added in with one of the major updates in the first year. They added in other game modes that didn't do so well like the no Titan mode and the one where you have to stay off ground. Actually thinking about it, the game changed significantly with each DLC release eg. Black Market, Ranked Gameplay.

All this talk of Titanfall has me itching for a few games now. But I know I'll be disappointed when I log in and there's only 3 people playing :o I have a mate (BitMappR) that still plays most weekends. Keep an eye out for him. He's quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Yeah, they didn't have it as a game mode in the initial release. It was added in with one of the major updates in the first year. They added in other game modes that didn't do so well like the no Titan mode and the one where you have to stay off ground. Actually thinking about it, the game changed significantly with each DLC release eg. Black Market, Ranked Gameplay.

All this talk of Titanfall has me itching for a few games now. But I know I'll be disappointed when I log in and there's only 3 people playing :o I have a mate (BitMappR) that still plays most weekends. Keep an eye out for him. He's quite good.

I hopped on back before it went into the vault and there were only 100 odd player worldwide in Last titan standing, you'd always get a game of attrition though.

Yeah, I'm getting an itch to have a few games myself now!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dereks

Love this game. If a second comes out would definitely pick it up.

I wouldn't play it as often anymore but there are always decent numbers floating about in Attrition as others have mentioned.

• Advertisement

dereks wrote: »
    Love this game. If a second comes out would definitely pick it up.

Absolutely!! Respawn had a very tight release schedule and they were restricted by last gen systems with what they could implement, and they still delivered a solid game with huge levels and insane gunplay, in and out of mechs. I can't wait to see what they do with Titanfall 2.

Advertisement