Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Semitic Graffiti on AIB Docklands HQ

Options
  • 05-06-2013 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Jesus Christ, as if things were not bad enough, now the Irish NAZIs are out with a paint brush

"Zionist engineered global financial holocaust”, “Jewish supremacist destruction of indigenous Europeans” “Zionist global financial terrorism”. are the slogans daubed on the upper floors.

The words of Jake Elwood spring to mind.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

and?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭RossyG

I'm quite impressed at all the big words they know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

How the hell did Seanie Fitz get up there to write that?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,417 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Smash H Blocks was as political as it got in my day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Alan Shatter will have to apologise for our nation again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

IM0 wrote: »
    and?

So you are in favour of NAZI slogans in Dublin? Riiiiiiiight!

mike65 wrote: »

If you're opposed to Zionism are you automatically a Nazi?

No, but that could be the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Ush1 wrote: »

....this has nothing to do with zionism and everything to do with anti-semitism.

• Advertisement

Poor NAzi's are running out of things to complain about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭twinQuins

If they're crowing about Jews running a worldwide conspiracy I think that's a pretty good indicator the person is a Nazi. Or a run-of-the-mill conspiracy nut but I've never heard of them vandalising property with these slogans.

No, but that could be the case.

Okay, but I was expecting to see at least a swastika? I think Zionism is a dangerous set of ideals.

If I'm opposed to Obamas policies I could be a racist.

Nodin wrote: »
    ....this has nothing to do with zionism and everything to do with anti-semitism.

That's a better point - the easy swapping of anti Zionism and anti-Semitic sentiment is all too frequent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Jesus Christ, as if things were not bad enough, now the Irish NAZIs are out with a paint brush

I knew AIB were not doing well, but they appear to have even sold off their windows :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭conorhal

Okay, but I was expecting to see at least a swastika? I think Zionism is a dangerous set of ideals.

Zionism is the ideology of a Jewish state of Israel, you can agree or disagree with that as you wish, this 'jooos are controlling the world' nonsense however is the ideology of some deranged subscriber to 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' conspiracy nonsense and that is nothing more then plain, good old fashioned anti-semitism.

You need a swastika, because

"Zionist engineered global financial holocaust”, “Jewish supremacist destruction of indigenous Europeans” “Zionist global financial terrorism”.

isn't enough?

"Zionist engineered global financial holocaust”, “Jewish supremacist destruction of indigenous Europeans” “Zionist global financial terrorism”. are the slogans daubed on the upper floors.

Whats intriguing is that it was previously thought they hadn't developed their thumbs sufficiently to be able to use writing.

conorhal wrote: »
    Zionism is the ideology of a Jewish state of Israel, you can agree or disagree with that as you wish, this 'jooos are controlling the world' nonsense however is the ideology of some deranged subscriber to 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' conspiracy nonsense and that is nothing more then plain, good old fashioned anti-semitism.

Yeah I'd probably agree with that.

You need a swastika, because

"Zionist engineered global financial holocaust”, “Jewish supremacist destruction of indigenous Europeans” “Zionist global financial terrorism”.

isn't enough?

Not really. Antisemitism wouldn't be the only requirements of being a Nazi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭golfball37

This sort of rubbish was being said about the Jews for centuries long before the Nazis came into existence.

Its just lazy to typecast these people as Nazis. Catholic Europe was virulently anti-semetic for 2 millenia, its just far too conveniant that we can pass this off now to Nazism at every turn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Poor old misunderstood Nazis getting the blame for anti Semitic graffiti.

Do people think Hezbollah or Hamas are Nazis?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

There are many semitic people, only some could be describable as Jewish.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

Some attention seeking muppets have painted a building.

And everyone knows that those who created the financial crisis were only in it for themselves. There is no conspiracy just a lot of mé feiners.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

...and that's the thread plunging towards a middle-East style quagmire, detracting from the main issue at hand; morons who think that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is distributed at all barmitzvahs.

Whataboutery truly is the nuclear option for organised thread spoiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The Nazis were never as bad as AIB

Robbo wrote: »
    ...and that's the thread plunging towards a middle-East style quagmire, detracting from the main issue at hand; morons who think that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is distributed at all barmitzvahs.

Whataboutery truly is the nuclear option for organised thread spoiling.

Ironic considering you don't know who daubed it.

How do you know it wasn't someone irked about the middle east exactly? It would be certainly more topical for one thing. I would consider a moron looking for a reaction quite different that someone with an agenda and serious "Nazi" beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

That was supposed to be Anglo's building not AIB's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

wheres the thread though, anyone can see its dumb, you have added nothing other than a video, what is there to talk about :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Ironic considering you don't know who daubed it.
    Well, it was hardly the Mexicans, was it?

Or maybe it was and you can't prove otherwise. Oh god, they're on to me.

Advertisement