Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dad wears nazi uniform for child custody case!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Wow!

I did nazi that coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Links234 wrote: »
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/dad-wears-nazi-uniform-child-custody-case-102046260.html#CSDghHV

wow :eek:

what kind of clown is he? did he want to ensure he didn't get his kids back :confused:

The wife doing Goering is a nice touch....

I'm sure the judge thinks he's a wonderful role model.

That suit is impeccably ironed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Would that be the nazi that killed the Jews or the nazi that fought for their country.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

"Joycelynn Aryan Nation Campbell"

It'd be funny if it wasn't so fúcked up... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Links234 wrote: »
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/dad-wears-nazi-uniform-child-custody-case-102046260.html#CSDghHV

wow :eek:

what kind of clown is he? did he want to ensure he didn't get his kids back :confused:

Maybe thats exactly it. Or maybe perhaps hes some sort of extremist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Funny that he identifies as a Nazi and yet he's banging on about constitutional rights. Moron.

Feel so bad for the kids though. Imagine being saddled with the name Adolf Hitler? The sh*t those kids are gonna get is going to be bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

People like him just puzzle me. Can't fathom how anyone could be that cracked..

charlemont wrote: »
    People like him just puzzle me. Can't fathom how anyone could be that cracked..

Well it is the media that is telling the story not the man.

He may have a story that does not read well so they print what like.

Well it's important to look your best in court, so maybe his solicitor advised him to dress like a fashionista and he simply misheard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Dodd wrote: »
    Well it is the media that is telling the story not the man.

He may have a story that does not read well so they print what like.

i.e. pictures of him dressed as a Nazi at his child-custody hearing.

He's definitely telling some kind of story with that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Would that be the nazi that killed the Jews or the nazi that fought for their country.?

C) Have you ever been or are you now involved in espionage or sabotage; or in terrorist activities; or genocide; or between 1933 and 1945 were you involved, in any way, in persecutions associated with Nazi Germany or its allies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

A fairly sick story.. Man I feel sorry for his kid.

Yes but what of story.

Now if you went in the same case dressed as member of the church it would be as bad.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

He probably did the kids a favor by wearing that, not a chance he'll get custody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

He has his rights, same as everyone else. I'm not for a second saying I agree with anything he believes in, but he has a point when he says political stance shouldn't make a difference in the case at hand and that his is only being involved because he's a Nazi, and people are supposed to be free to express their political beliefs in the UK without being persecuted for it, let alone having their kids taken off them. I can already hear people screaming "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" but this kind of thing is what decides the limits of the rights of a parent against the responsibility of the state.

Nazi uniforms are snappy as fukk though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

The thing that strikes me about this is not the fact that he is absolutely cracked but the fact he was able to find the 1 in 7 billion wife who is equally as cracked to have his kids.

Funny that he identifies as a Nazi and yet he's banging on about constitutional rights. Moron.

Feel so bad for the kids though. Imagine being saddled with the name Adolf Hitler? The sh*t those kids are gonna get is going to be bad.

Yeah he proved his mettle as a dad by making the first thing he did to his new babies was give them names that'll cause them grief all their lives.

I used to be embarrassed when my dad wore sandals :P God knows how those kids feel with photos of dad dressed as Adolf all over the papers :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭Weevil

Yes but what of story.

Now if you went in the same case dressed as member of the church it would be as bad.....

Up there with ........?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Basically, what they're saying is because of my beliefs and I'm a Nazi, that us people don't have any constitutional rights to fight for our children.

His beliefs deny rights for swathes of people all the time time. Probably for the best he went in with the suit on, now they know for certain he is not fit for parenting..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

"If they're good judges and they're good people, they'll look within, not what's on the outside."

...says the Nazi. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

miralize wrote: »
    His beliefs deny rights for swathes of people all the time
    How? There is no Nazism anymore.

And where serious human rights abuses do exist, for example in China, it appears doubtful that lending political support to the Chinese regime would be likely to be adequate to limit or remove a man's access to his children.

Arbitrary fury is arbitrary.

His beliefs deny rights for swathes of people all the time time. Probably for the best he went in with the suit on, now they know for certain he is not fit for parenting..

So the state should take his kids off him because of his political beliefs to ensure that they are brought up in a situation more in line with their own political stance?

Weevil wrote: »
    Up there with ........?
    Yes

orestes wrote: »
    So the state should take his kids off him because of his political beliefs to ensure that they are brought up in a situation more in line with their own political stance?

No, the state should take his kids off him because he's obviously off his rocker. :)

Candie wrote: »
    No, the state should take his kids off him because he's obviously off his rocker. :)

Having an unpopular beliefs doesn't necessarily make someone mentally unstable.

:confused:

He is a ****ing Nazi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Sounds like certain religions to be honest honest.

Sounds like certain religions to be honest.

All religions sound like that, but thats not the point of this thread is it?

• Advertisement

I think his case is a bit special though, don't you? :)

It's not like he believes in aliens, or God, or Chuck Norris, or any of the more understandable, but harmless, mad stuff out there. And it's only a matter of time before the fashion police arrest him for that moustache anyway.

Advertisement