Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've Lost The Feckin Remote

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Found it!!

It was in the turf bucket.

Mods, mark this thread as resolved or something, and me as wrote off. Hic!!

Night Night all. Sweet dreams xoxox:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Did a bit of background checking to see if I could help.
    If its not in the vacuum cleaner, better search miss dolly.
    BTW, re Delia Smith and the kama sutra (not the movie) never repeat never make the mistake of mixing those two books up or you risk the worst food poisoning you could imagine.

Post findus
    2 mins 2 late, advice still stands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

well the solution is simple really, if you cant watch the tv you want then you need to thrash that badboy so that no one else can watch it either. for this you will need steel toed doc martins and memories of something which annoyed you to the pointof turning red. channel these memories while wearing the doc martins [very important step] and standing [or sitting even?] very close, to the tv.
    ????????
    profit....or loss depending on who owns the tv

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

I had a friend in Wales years ago who was a nurse. One day this obese woman was rushed in with breathing difficulties.
    During the time she was there she had to be fully evaluated, washed etc. etc. and thats when they found her remote control.
    As well as the coins embedded in her skin they 'found' her TV remote control in her armpit where it had been since it was last seen some months previously.

Sorry if this puts people off their breakfast, but WHAT AN IMAGE.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

What, the remote or Babesation? €2.95 per minute!! I might be drunk but I'm not silly!

My uncle did this a few years ago when he couldn't find the remote. Only to ask the girls to cover up as the wife was due home any minute.

:)

• Advertisement

irish-stew wrote: »
    My uncle did this a few years ago when he couldn't find the remote. Only to ask the girls to cover up as the wife was due home any minute.

:)
    Did they?

Everyone should have one of these.

Except me because it wouldn't go with my sofa.

Everyone should have one of these.

Except me because it wouldn't go with my sofa.

Doesn't say if it's machine washable though. :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

http://lifehacker.com/5913888/velcro-remote-controls-to-a-coffee-table-for-easy-uncluttered-access
    The reason most of us lose remote controls is because they don't have a specific place to go. They might end up on a coffee table, an end table, or just slide behind the couch. Redditor actusual was sick of losing remotes, so he stuck them to a coffee table with velcro.

Advertisement