Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Nursing Results & Offers 2013.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 google girl

Hi does anybody know when the cao offers will be out. it justs says early july in the book. ....

• Registered Users Posts: 39 canon14

They get posted July 4th and go online July 5th at 10am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

canon14 wrote: »
    They get posted July 4th and go online July 5th at 10am
    great will be on waiting!! Looking for a place in general science in nuim anyone else going to nuim?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Sharon2013

Hey everyone, does anyone know if we will hear good or bad on the 5th? Or is it just if we get offered a place?And is it on the cao website or will offers be posted out?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

Hi Sharon, you log in to the CAO site and if you have an offer you'll see it under 'my offers' I think. You'll also get it in the post. If there's no offer, you won't get anything in the post and I imagine it'll say 'no offers' on the website. What have you applied for? Are you hopeful of a place?

• Advertisement

WildRosie wrote: »
    Hi Sharon, you log in to the CAO site and if you have an offer you'll see it under 'my offers' I think. You'll also get it in the post. If there's no offer, you won't get anything in the post and I imagine it'll say 'no offers' on the website. What have you applied for? Are you hopeful of a place?
    Thanks wildrosie, I ave applied for psychiatric nursing, I know there is slightly more places for this kind of nursing. What about you??

I've applied for children's and general in ucd as my first choice. Not sure if I'll get it but I've also applied for c&g in dcu and tcd as well as general and ID so I think I'll get something. I can't believe we're nearly there but the closer it gets the slower time seems to go :)

I've applied for children's and general in ucd as my first choice. Not sure if I'll get it but I've also applied for c&g in dcu and tcd as well as general and ID so I think I'll get something. I can't believe we're nearly there but the closer it gets the slower time seems to go :)

Fingers crossed u get what u want, Wat result did u get in your exam? I know the waiting is the worst. ðŸ˜

Fingers crossed for you too. I got 622 what about you?

Fingers crossed for you too. I got 622 what about you?

That's a brilliant score Well done. With such a high score an plenty of choices I'm sure u will get something. I got 554 which I thought was high but I'm not so sure now after hearing other results.

• Advertisement

Sharon2013 wrote: »
    I got 554 which I thought was high but I'm not so sure now after hearing other results.

Try not to worry too much about that. We're only hearing a small number of scores so can't really tell too much from it. Don't forget the highest score was 650 and the lowest was 431 so you're a lot closer to the higher score :)! And if you're going for psych the points are usually a little lower for that so I think you'll be ok ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭MazzR

Offers will be on cao at 6am Friday morning!!

MazzR wrote: »
    Offers will be on cao at 6am Friday morning!!

Is it not 10am?

If u go onto cao site it says they online from 6am

MazzR wrote: »
    If u go onto cao site it says they online from 6am

That's great, thanks. Best of luck

Where can we see our offers if any on the cao site? Is it under my applications?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lems

I contacted CAO earlier and they said 6am...as for where you see your offers, once you log in to CAO website and and click 'my application' it'll appear near the top, if you look now it'll say 'no offers' or something along those lines, hopefully that'll change friday morning :) best of luck to everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 briergirl

Yes best of luck everyone.. sleepless night tomorrow!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 canon14

this is going to be the longest day and night ...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Intel240787

Dun dun dun!

Any offers yet? I've been logging in over the day just in case CAO accidentally posted the early! No such luck!

Good luck everyone!

• Advertisement

The wait is torture I'm counting down the hours. Were nearly there. Best of luck everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Intel240787

They're up! Got 1st choice - General in UL!

Good luck to everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 briergirl

I got my 1st choice Mids in NUIG!!!!

First choice c&g ucd

1st choice mids ucc!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 balloman

first choice psyc nursing dundalk absolutley over the moon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

No offer. ....but I got 545 surely thats enough for one of my choices

PucaMama wrote: »
    No offer. ....but I got 545 surely thats enough for one of my choices

PucaMama here are the points and you can check http://www2.cao.ie/points/mat_nur_pts_rndA_2013.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 5 balloman

what were your first choices my score was 568 if that any help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

balloman wrote: »
    what were your first choices my score was 568 if that any help

I applied for gen nurseing midwife and gen and children combined in ucd

Advertisement