Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sauce for the goose

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 bettybarlow

mad turnip wrote: »
    I still think the food option is a good idea!

Yeah, am thinking of it. Ice-cream too cold though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Is it really though, many of my friends seem to have same problem with their man.

What is problem guys?
    Does it take too long, do we not taste good???
    What??

Get a woman instead. We appreciate the taste :pac:

Haha ah no, I don't know what it is about some guys. I don't understand how someone can get off knowing that their partner isn't satisfied though, that would be so shít :confused:

This is getting very personal but I thought I might try offer some useful advice rather than just being amazed at the laziness/selfishness of your fella :p :

-Are you...eh..groomed down there? If not, maybe your fella would be more turned on if you shaved/waxed down there? Absolutely not a necessity if it's something you don't want to do but might be an idea
    -Hygiene - don't mean to patronise you as this is a basic fact but as long as your kept clean down there, there should be no bad taste or smell so don't be worrying about that!
    -As for your point about it taking too long I'm going to admit I recently came out of a looong dry spell and found my tongue weakening quicker than usual :pac: so yeah, it depends on the girl but it can take a while and it can get tiring, so I'd advise lots of foreplay, really get you going, so that maybe you can get off quicker when he goes down on you? Ease him into it yknow before the 2 hour sessions :pac:

Good luck!

Get a woman instead. We appreciate the taste :pac:

Haha ah no, I don't know what it is about some guys. I don't understand how someone can get off knowing that their partner isn't satisfied though, that would be so shít :confused:

This is getting very personal but I thought I might try offer some useful advice rather than just being amazed at the laziness/selfishness of your fella :p :

-Are you...eh..groomed down there? If not, maybe your fella would be more turned on if you shaved/waxed down there? Absolutely not a necessity if it's something you don't want to do but might be an idea
    -Hygiene - don't mean to patronise you as this is a basic fact but as long as your kept clean down there, there should be no bad taste or smell so don't be worrying about that!
    -As for your point about it taking too long I'm going to admit I recently came out of a looong dry spell and found my tongue weakening quicker than usual :pac: so yeah, it depends on the girl but it can take a while and it can get tiring, so I'd advise lots of foreplay, really get you going, so that maybe you can get off quicker when he goes down on you? Ease him into it yknow before the 2 hour sessions :pac:

Good luck!

Hygiene and grooming not a problem but I admit I might take a long time to cum. Compared to him, that is. No idea about other women

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

quasimoron wrote: »
    you can do better.

How do you know this person can do better???
    You dont even know her.
    I hate when people say this. You dont know this person.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

I don't understand men like that...going down on a woman is one of the greatest pleasures in life :)
    I think you're confusing it with getting a blowjob.

• Advertisement

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    I think your confusing it with getting a blowjob.

I think a woman post that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Hygiene and grooming not a problem but I admit I might take a long time to cum.

His problem not yours, tbh.

Also d).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Tell him you're going to get a Rampant Rabbit if he doesn't shape up. If you hurt his sensibilities - give him a blow job.

Wait till he is asleep then sit on his face. He can choose the option then.

A) lick it
    B) suffocate

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

Yeah, am thinking of it. Ice-cream too cold though

It is very cold, but I think thats what makes it so much more fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Put some peanuts into it. With a bit of luck he'll hit the right one

• Registered Users Posts: 18 quasimoron

inmyday wrote: »
    How do you know this person can do better???
    You dont even know her.
    I hate when people say this. You dont know this person.

She can hardly do worse and none of us know her. Its a forum.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

If you're going the food route I'd avoid anything dairy-based. He doesn't sound like he'll do a thorough job of cleaning it out and in this weather it won't take long for your undercarriage to become a cheese factory. Fruit doesn't really compliment the... uh... natural ambiance, is a little impractical if too large and smaller bits can end up disappearing and not being seen again till you're cleaning out your first-born's ears many years from now. Left-over syrups or honey attracts insects and again, he doesn't sound like he's going to . Stick to savoury. Can't beat a bit o' Bisto!

Change tack - if he won't spanish kiss you, force him to go mexican (if a spanish kiss is like a french kiss but further south, mexican is like spanish but round the other side of the uh... globe.) And dont make any special effort to stay clean and fresh for him. A couple of weeks of that and he'll be dying to polish your picklelilly.

Failing that, there are 3 simple ways to get a guy to do anything you want. However, as an audience with Your Vajesty is clearly not incentive enough that leaves you with 2 :
    Challenge his masculinity 1 : He's too chicken for lickin'
    Challenge his masculinity 2 : He's too weak for all the lingual bean flicking required to satisfy you
    Taunt him a few times, then get him drunk and start an unreasonable argument with him, ideally one about him not be successful enough at something, get him all riled up, drag this into it ...and then prepare for the angriest face rape of your life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Matt Cooper (Today FM) introduced the topic of Michael Douglas' recent comments about cancer by asking his American commentator "How Michael Douglas' comments had been going down in the US?"

Giggidy.

Advertisement