Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I the only one who does not find this funny??

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Or more likely- idiots will always have their five seconds of fame on the internet, while more intelligent young adults will be too busy discovering more about the universe around us, or discovering more about the human body, contributing to humanity as opposed to contributing to it's demise.

I don't know about you all, but that's why I come to boards.ie - to get my 'discovering more about the universe around us, or discovering more about the human body, contributing to humanity' time in. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

UCDVet wrote: »
    I don't know about you all, but that's why I come to boards.ie - to get my 'discovering more about the universe around us, or discovering more about the human body, contributing to humanity' time in. :)

I don't come to AH for the science either (though you have to admit, that jellyfish thread made for fascinating reading and inspired me to learn more about jellyfish thanks to Bipolar Joe), but I can afford to let my hair down in here having done my leaving cert 20 years ago and laid the foundations for a better future for myself.

What will a person who doesn't want to put in the work ever achieve? Fleeting fame amongst a very fickle audience before they're consigned to the annals of internet meme history and quickly forgotten about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

I really couldn't care how mine do in the Irish exams, but if they posted up a video of me ranting at them, the real question would be how many surgeons it would take to extract an android phone from a teenagers jaxie..and I'd post up a video of the extraction, just for revenge..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

She ought to cancel the broadband in the house - that'll teach the fecker.

Advertisement