Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you fear the most

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

gramar wrote: »
    Incurable disease and a slow painful death.

My father died of Alzheimer's and that's the kind of death I fear the most.

Imagine: faculties going one by one, not being able to remember who any of their friends or family are, losing short term memory and losing the ability to speak and understand (just a few examples, you get the idea). He wasn't able to eat at the end, it was so awful to watch it progress further and further.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭IrishExpat

Biggest fear; when's all said and done and I pass on, that no-one will having anything more to say but 'oh him, yeah he was a nice/ordinary guy' ...

Fear of non-accomplishment?

That and loss of sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Aspiring wrote: »
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

- Marianne Williamson (slightly edited)

My biggest fear ?

My posts being slightly edited

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Losing my mind.

any excuse...

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48 myfriendtom

Being in a portaloo at a festival that someone decides to tip over. My God, it'd be awful 😧

• Advertisement
Advertisement