Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixed-race Cheerios commerical - why the hate?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭positron

Pinkandick wrote: »
    So here's the full "Mantra" < i thought that meant something to do with religion like the buddha they don't seem like enlightend people :)

First i post this so we can think how to battle it, I'm sure their are people here like me but who are ten times smarter & therefore more capable of battling this tripe.
    Cheers Pinkandick.

The Mantra

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Not sure if you are trying hard to be silly, or naturally this way! You are bringing up a ridiculous and incorrect statement to even start your point.. No one is claiming "inter-marry and assimilate" is the solution for race related issues anywhere in the world - no one sane would say that. Solution is perhaps along the lines of education and acceptance. Tolerance. Humility. You know the normal good qualities you would expect your neighbour woudl have, irrespective of their race / colour.

Your points are so outlandish, I suspect I might have just fallen for a troll here..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

New Response to the Cheerios Haters:

Advertisement