Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can somebody tell me how "otis" is a good rap tune?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

danbrosnan wrote: »
    I agree i hate the song too...

As much as I hate it, it's unbelievable live, they played it something like 5 times in the o2 and each time it was just banging!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

There is one part of the track where the sharp sythy noise is dulled down and the drums and whatnot are juiced up, it's about 1.30 into the track. That is the best bit, and it kicks in later too. Otherwise the rest of the track is annoying as bejaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    As much as I hate it, it's unbelievable live, they played it something like 5 times in the o2 and each time it was just banging!

I wasn't gone on it until I heard it out one night, and the DJ played it multiple times in a row in the same way. Have grown to love it since.

Also, regardless of whether you like it, it's still a number one single, and one of the biggest hits of Jay or Kanye's careers.

Which Pusha Ton turned down!

Advertisement