Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What has put you in a bad humour today?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

foxy06 wrote: »
    Hope ur ok?

Dnt wana say on dis xx

I swelled up lol my face my ankles my wrists the whole lot, sware I thought my liver was after spitting itself out and that I was left with a heap of scar tissue where it used to be, but nope, my liver is okay I think lol it's just my heart.

And no the nurses aren't giggling at me bitch please they hatin on my beautiful face even in times of medical emergencies I still look radiant as cleopatra herself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Dnt wana say on dis xx

I swelled up lol my face my ankles my wrists the whole lot, sware I thought my liver was after spitting itself out and that I was left with a heap of scar tissue where it used to be, but nope, my liver is okay I think lol it's just my heart.

And no the nurses aren't giggling at me bitch please they hatin on my beautiful face even in times of medical emergencies I still look radiant as cleopatra herself

Plz b ok hun xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Plz b ok hun xxx

Dnt wurri hunzo Il shine brite like a dimund xx

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cmat

Washed, hoovered and polished the husbands car. I was nackered. When he came back he was delighted till he say the bottle. It was paint thinner! Never again!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Not today,but yesterday.I was heading over to Galway yesterday evening and decided to stop at The McDonalds at Kylemore to fill up before the journey.On the way in I noticed a car covered in egg (Seriously covered).Then i looked over to the car park and found travellers blocking cars in and throwing eggs at them "for the laugh" I guess.

Seriously,wtf is wrong with some people,lucky enough i avoided getting hit myself,but what grown men drive around a McDonalds car park throwing eggs at other cars.Idiots.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

****ing webservers at work not working as they should.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

It's Monday, slept in and rushed out of bed and opened the bedroom door on my small toe.

I hate Mondays

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I'm in IT, and a lot of our work is outsourced to the most inept pile of muppets ever conceived. Daily its a struggle to pick up the pieces after them. Totally fed up with it.

• The lyrics "So we put our hands up, like the ceiling can't hold us".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭fta93

Exam results. Continued unemployment. The list could go on..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Period Pain. It's feels like I'm being kicked, repeatedly, in the pelvic region. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Not being able to even enjoy time off. I can't get into a book, I don't know what the fuuck is wrong with me. It's like my brain wants absolutely no commitment AT ALL. So... I vegetate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Grainne101

Woke up in bad humour over a**hole ex, he wants to be "friends", great I say, I do too (this is true I honestly do!!), fast forward three days and text saying "tell me about it" is all I get to nice message from me apologising for not being able to have lunch with him!!! grrrrr!!! Also may be a little hungover from my 4 drinks yesterday afternoon...seriously...when did 4 drinks get to be enough to bring on a hangover???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Had a nice present of a box of painting supplies (canvases, brushes and little tubes of watercolour paints) all wrapped up and ready to go in the post for my American penpal's 30th birthday. Went to the post office only to find they wouldn't let me post it as liquids aren't allowed.
    FFS, it's only 5 tiny tubes of harmless paint. :( Blegh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

People. And being awake.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wivy

Man troubles :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Uberbeamerman

Facebook.....Ms smith shared xxx dog pound rescues photo (captioned) these 10 week old pups are going to be destroyed tomorrow unless someone can give them a good home...
    I DO NOT GO ON FACEBOOK TO BE GUILT TRIPPED.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DHFrame

The Teenager on my estate who tries his best to kick a ball to the moon every evening. Narrowly missing my shiny 1 series every time, and still continues to do it despite being told to move along on numerous occasions. What happened to Facebook and video games? Teenagers today eh?!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Writing a feature that's like fighting the Hydra - once you think something has been implemented, it pops out another bug somewhere else...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Racist ignoramuses in blue 11D hatchback today in Blanch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Racist ignoramuses in blue 11D hatchback today in Blanch

How does one exhibit ones racist leanings in a 2 year old hatchback nowadays?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Mr Guinness.

Inlaws coming to stay at the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

I haven't had time to leave the office to get food all day.
    My stomach isn't happy and I hate everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

I've been angry for days , I've a big dent in my pride and joy cars wing because some scum bags decided to kick cars at weekend , not only mine, as usual Garda can't help even tho there's CCTV , quote for 250 to fix .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

The word moolah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

A facebook post by a friend 'Dyslexia isn't a disability - it's a gift' I mean ffs, what an absolute crock of sh*te. I've known several adults who are dyslexic and not one of them would describe it as a 'gift'. I know her son is dyslexic but Jesus H some people need to cop themselves on.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Preventable

Authoritarians within little cliques of ultra sensitive wah-babies.
    Not only that but incompetent ones too and self righteous and impotent on top of it all, with delusions of grandeur.

Dont mind me Im drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Steroids im on for brain tumor :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

Went to dentist for check up and was told I need to have a root canal done. €500 odd. Depressing.

Advertisement