Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players *WANTED/FOR SALE/LOAN*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wilberto wrote: »
    Braga are managerless!!

Well then i've an 85 available for loan : Vietto.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Putting it out there.....

I might trade Hernanes for 2 90 rated players, one to be an attacking centre mid....... The other a defender or a striker...

Hernanes is quality in so far as he can play defensive and attacking midfield, therefore giving plenty of options!

I would be against selling unless I get a very very good offer on him, no cash I'm afraid

Putting it out there.....

I might trade Hernanes for 2 90 rated players, one to be an attacking centre mid....... The other a defender or a striker...

Hernanes is quality in so far as he can play defensive and attacking midfield, therefore giving plenty of options!

I would be against selling unless I get a very very good offer on him, no cash I'm afraid

BUMP on this as I posted it very late last night!

Make me offers lads ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Make me offers lads ;)

€35.

€35.

Nope, money is not much good lads when it comes to replacing 91 rated players that both attack and defend, he covers a lot of bases so I need 2 players for him...

Came extremely close to a deal last night, but ill state he wont be going anywhere until I get a deal that is suitable

• Advertisement

Lads.. Robbie Brady up for loan too... getting a start and a goal for Hull today!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Make me offers lads ;)

Remy and a Santana maybe? I'm not on sm at the moment too go over the deal tho

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Remy and a Santana maybe? I'm not on sm at the moment too go over the deal tho

Well it was Remy I was thinking of for sure in the PM but its more of a DMC I am looking for as well, I have more than enough 88-89 CB at the min....

I'd accept Remy 100% as part of the deal with another player, but it depends on who else you have, I need another holding midfield to be honest..... I suppose Bender is out of the question?

If so, how about one of your youth team prospects with Remy?

Lads.. Robbie Brady up for loan too... getting a start and a goal for Hull today!!

Brady gone.....

Plenty more where he came from!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

I have two players for sale:

Jose Angel (88 rated lb/lm) - 10m

Marco Borriello (89 rated fc) - 8m

I also have Valentin Eyserric (87 rated am rlc) on the loan list if anyone wants him

• Advertisement

Brady gone.....

Plenty more where he came from!

Ehhhh

Robbie Brady arrived back on a plane! Ha ha!!!!! So he is available again!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Ehhhh

Robbie Brady arrived back on a plane! Ha ha!!!!! So he is available again!!!

Needed a loanie in a different position, had 3 alread! Im sure he'll find a different home for the year ;)

not sure he liked portugal either

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jake Livermore (85, cm) is now available for loan.

Schar and Van Der Hoorn added for.those who reserved them!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Schar and Van Der Hoorn added for.those who reserved them!

Era, it's too late for Schar now. I needed to get in a defender and couldn't afford to wait for your silly Chairman to make up his mind. I already have three on loan now.

TBH, I want to send Cala back and take Schar, but I can't be certain that your chaiman will allow it!!

Jake Livermore (85, cm) is now available for loan.

ill use him again!

You got that right!!! Sure I had Schar on loan for a large chunk of last season and suddenly this season the Chairman doesn't want to loan him.

A lot of the top rated players on the loan transfer list are like that actually. Really strange. The chairman allows the manager to put the player on the loan list but then refuses to loan them out!! :confused::confused::rolleyes:

never knew this!

FOR SALE:

Name: A. Barrada
    Rating: 88
    Position: AM(RLC)
    Value: 5.27

I will accept cash only no p/e.
    I will NOT accept offers below 8.5m

Era, it's too late for Schar now. I needed to get in a defender and couldn't afford to wait for your silly Chairman to make up his mind. I already have three on loan now.

TBH, I want to send Cala back and take Schar, but I can't be certain that your chaiman will allow it!!

Ask someone to take schar and then send him back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

I'm looking for a F, rating 83 and upwards. Heart of Midlothian, Div 4 The Good League

• Advertisement

With bid accepted on Barrada ...

New Player for sale @ FCP:

FOR SALE:

Name: KLÉBER, Pinheiro
    Rating: 87
    Position: F(C)
    Value: 4.9

I will accept cash only no p/e.
    I will NOT accept offers below 9m

He will go to the highest bid tomorrow @ 22:00

SOLD

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The following are all for loan over at Spurs :)

Name, Position, Rating, Value

MANNONE, Vito GK 84 2.1m

AZIZ, Serdar D(RC) 86 4.8M

YOSHIDA, Maya D(C) 86 3.9M

BA, Abdoulaye D(C) 85 4.0M

DOUGLAS, Barry D,DM,M(L) 80 1.1M

SMITH, Adam D,DM(R) 83 2.4M

TRAORÉ, Mahamane DM,M,AM(C) 86 3.7M

MENDES RODRIGUES, Garry AM,F(RL) 82 1.7M

MANÉ, Sadio AM(RL),F(RLC) 84 2.8M

The following is for sale at face value...

CATTERMOLE, Lee DM,M(C) 87 4.3M

an 89 rated FCP player has instructed his agent to look for a new club!!

Name: GRANERO, Esteban
    Position: DM,AM(C),M(RC)
    Rating: 89
    Face Value: 7.7M

Again, no p/e's just nice crispy 250px-Euro_banknotes.png

I'm expecting at least 16m for him. (I'm going to make bids public on this fellow btw so no point in making undisclosed bid)

As my access will be limited over the next few days, I'll accept the highest bid on Sunday @22:00.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Courtois up on the transfer list. Have not received a decent p/e offer for Cech - so I'll try Courtois instead (who I would prefer to keep - but don't need two 91+ goalkeepers).

Please no time wasting bids - ie. NO CASH. Interested in a player of similar age and rating with the same scope to rise as Courtois (e.g to Cech's rating on SM a few years ago of 94).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Neil Taylor for sale if anyone is looking for a left back

Newcastle

Courtois up on the transfer list. Have not received a decent p/e offer for Cech - so I'll try Courtois instead (who I would prefer to keep - but don't need two 91+ goalkeepers).

Please no time wasting bids - ie. NO CASH. Interested in a player of similar age and rating with the same scope to rise as Courtois (e.g to Cech's rating on SM a few years ago of 94).
    Id be very interested, wont be on sm to chat till saturday eve earliest id say ... Take a look at my squad, we'll talk sat...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Neil Taylor for sale if anyone is looking for a left back

Newcastle

Bump

I am looking for a central defender rated 90+ if anyone is selling

Ok, so a few players have popped up recently that I have my eye on so I need some cash!!

I'd prefer not to sell some of my youth players but needs must!

The price i have put on them on the transfer list is negotiable, let me know if a starlet catches your eye!!!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I thought cash was worthless???

• Advertisement

Haidara got a raise to 85 today if anyone is interested in a LB on loan

Advertisement