Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players *WANTED/FOR SALE/LOAN*

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

FERNÁNDEZ, Andrés 88 27 year old keeper up for the boot....cash money

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I'm on the lookout for some 87/88 rated players to improve my strength in depth, I don't have that much cash so if anyone has players that they could let go relatively cheap then I'd be very thankful.

I have the likes of Scuffet and Brandt that I could offer as well for the right player

Not got a massive amount of depth myself but would sell you Dentinho 87 AM RL F RLC at face value if he's of use.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If anyone is after a cheap enough 87 rated forward, I'll take cash for Liverny. He's older but only going to cost someone in need about 3m or so. Might help a lower-league team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

My two 91 rated players are both available. Diego Lopez GK and Giuseppe Rossi AM FC. I'm happy to keep them both but if I can strengthen my team by losing one or both then I'd be ok with that.

Not interested in youth. Looking for a replacement in those positions and one other first team player for each of them. Ideally a 90 and an 89 although I'm open to reasonable offers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Okay lads, I've tranfer listed a few players (not Isco :P) there in case anyone is interested. Some players may not be of interest to anyone but others should have a few suitors.

Player | Raing | Position
    Yohan Cabaye | 91 | DM,M,AM(C)
    Brown Ideye | 89 | F(RC)
    Manuel Nolito | 88 | AM,F(RL)
    Kevin Constant | 87 | D,DM(L),M(LC)
    Daniele Dessena | 87 | D(R),DM,M(RC)
    Wes Hoolahan | 87 | M,AM(LC)
    Roque Santa Cruz (:pac:) | 87 | F(C)

So, if you're interested, pop in an offer. Bear in mind that, if you're offer consists of a decent defender it's probably more likely to succeed than won that doesn't. However, that's not to say that an offer with no defenders can't be better than one that has. :D:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Available to highest bidder - MAVRIAS, Charis. 20 years old 85 rated. Greek international and sunderland player. One for the future maybe if a cash rich club wants to take a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Considering letting 3-5 of my top youths go for a young 89(+) winger or attacking player.......

For the right player El Haddadi might be part of the deal.....

Let me know whats out there

Advertisement