Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW In the Spotlight #10 - Bounty Hunter

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

well the Wedding will be two places it would seem, one in Taiwan and then shortly afterwards one in Ireland (not even sure if the TW one will be legally binding in Ireland given how we dont even have an embassy there) and im only planning the Taiwan one now as it will be first. Obviously I dont expect boardsies to go to TW with 1/2 exceptions for example Bard (used to post here a good bit around the time I became mod, mostly during *hic* filled monday nights when we would watch, drink and post at the same time) who is my brother and most likely will be one of 2 best men (along with my other bro).

Only met Orestes one time and nobody else really from PW although thats because ive been off globetrotting and I would like to meet many of you fine folks otherwise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

When I joined I assumed yourself & Jayk were brothers with Hunter in your username :o
    When is the last time you lived in Ireland for a while btw?
    Why did you accept the Soccer MOD gig

GTR63 wrote: »
    When I joined I assumed yourself & Jayk were brothers with Hunter in your username :o
    When is the last time you lived in Ireland for a while btw?
    Why did you accept the Soccer MOD gig

he's by brother from another mother... although tbh I don't know him at all outside of boards but from his OSW reviews etc I think he would be a good laugh

depends on what a while is but if its for more than a few months then it would be back around 2009

think it was because it was the only other board i posted on regularily and cos I said id only take it on if they got other mods added at the same time (which they did) and accepted that im not the most active mod ha although you wouldnt know it to look at my PW posting since the draft started

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Only met Orestes one time and nobody else really from PW although thats because ive been off globetrotting and I would like to meet many of you fine folks otherwise

Come to the Rumble night in the Wool Shed. No better time

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Come to the Rumble night in the Wool Shed. No better time

if I were not living abroad (will be in Munich for it) I would be at all those nights I'd say

• Advertisement
Advertisement