Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Day Vape

Options
  • 20-05-2013 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

I'm curious to know what everybody's all day vape (ADV) setup is?
    Mainly what juice you always go for, but also battery/mod and topper setup?

I know that lots of people on this board like to experiment, and its experimenting in search of a better set-up, as well as checking out new juices etc, but, in my case at least, I always have a go-to setup in the wings for when I get frustrated with something new that didn't work out as planned, or I broke or fried something (quite common :rolleyes:)..

I'll kick off by saying I always have my Zmax to hand, with some form of carto tank filled with a mix of about 60% Wingnuts RY4-A (20mg) and 35% Ovale Cognac Tobacco (16mg) and about 5% VG generic tobacco flavour for a little more vapour.

I could happily vape that all day ...if it wasn't for all of this pesky new-fangled stuff that I just have to have, so I can break it, or something, 'til the next vape mail arrives ;)

So, what's your fail-safe, go-to, all day vape juice (and/or device)?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Agr tank
    Boges
    SS vamo
    Tjuice vamp vape or vanilla custard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Usa mix
    Ego c, a7 oid
    Got loads of other stuff but the ego a7 is stealthy and gives a great vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Puros Naturales

iGO-L + Throathit Twin 18650

Pretty unadventurous. Waiting for battery life to increase or for mods to come down in size before I get adventurous again. Maybe Throathit'll take a leaf out of that Powerblok 6000 creator's book and push me into the glorious land of charging the mod once a week?
    Or maybe he won't bother. Probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

GP Spheroid, eGo Twist, Cigarillos mostly. I like TBS Premium range though too.

The Spheroid coils don't seem to last very long. Probably have to do a new one after 3 days max, more often if using cigarillos all day.

I reckon we are all gonna be using something like those powerblock thingys in the near future. Roll on future!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Either taai bacca or el toro eden in a dripper, love that eden!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

evic with kir fanis telescope, a vamo, and two igo-ls. one with cu chulainn, one with whatever 'refresher' juice i have on the go. haven't changed for over 2 months now and it's the most satisfied i've ever been*.

*till i find a replacement for the evic ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

As far as juice is concerned my 'go to' without question would be El Toro's Virginia Prime.I have an unhealthy/healthy addiction and would say my nicotine intake has doubled since I started on it,but that's a good thing right?!:o

Device wise,IGO-L on either the Innokin iTaste STD:D or the Sigelei V3.

Edit;My other 'go to' would be Cigarrillos steeped for a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

My everyday setup..

Vamo
    Aga T with 1.4 - 1.8 coil and SS mesh wick
    Halo Liquids Belgian Cocoa mixed 50/50 with Wingnuts RC10

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bren_

Vamo with a agr or rsst and my go to juices are wingnuts vanilla custard, ecto cool and el toro cigarillos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

#1 VV Gripper, #2 Provari,#3 Smok Zmax.
    ET Vision dripper @ 1.7.
    Wingnuts VCS

Bought a Highbrow Vanilla bean to try out, should be here tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭halkar

Ego t manual 1300mah, ego k auto 1300mah with ce6 and ry4 from hangsen. Sometime i mix it with Marlboro flavour :D

I am not interested in dild0s :D

halkar wrote: »
    Ego t manual 1300mah, ego k auto 1300mah with ce6 and ry4 from hangsen. Sometime i mix it with Marlboro flavour :D

I am not interested in dild0s :D

Halkar, mind me asking where you got the auto 1300mah?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭halkar

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Halkar, mind me asking where you got the auto 1300mah?

Was in china two months ago. Full kit with two batteries, 2ce6, charger, carry case and 100ml juice samples for 20€ :D Same for the manual one. Manual is nice with button changes colour to notify battery is going. Auto has lights at the bottom which blinks when battery is going.

I think some websites around europe has these also in stock. I haven't seen in irish sites yet. They do last longer than 1100mah batteries.

Cheers but damn, always wanted an auto but the ones here are usually only 280mah!

halkar wrote: »
    Was in china two months ago. Full kit with two batteries, 2ce6, charger, carry case and 100ml juice samples for 20€ :D Same for the manual one. Manual is nice with button changes colour to notify battery is going. Auto has lights at the bottom which blinks when battery is going.

I think some websites around europe has these also in stock. I haven't seen in irish sites yet. They do last longer than 1100mah batteries.
    I have 4 1300 auto's and 4 650 auto's bought them from a UK site, but their 808d-1 threads, great for pre filled carts for those wanted better battery life from cigalikes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

It's funny. There definitely seems to be a growing clamour for higher battery life. A lot of the more recent improvements in vaping seem to be focussing on the batteries rather than the atties. Like Grindle said in one of his posts earlier really. I think the batteries/battery kits seem to be the focus of a lot of threads on here.

Those 280mAh and the like are essentially useless yokes anyway. To be fair though, they're what I started with. Look like cigs I suppose so more attractive to the potential new vaper than big dildos. 18 months on and I still don't like the look of those yokes myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Provari with Kanger T2 or Protank. All day juices are Vampires Kiss, Vapefest Eire or Supreme Vanilla Custard

Yeah, that and Im too lazy to use my fingers ;-)

It's funny. There definitely seems to be a growing clamour for higher battery life. A lot of the more recent improvements in vaping seem to be focussing on the batteries rather than the atties. Like Grindle said in one of his posts earlier really. I think the batteries/battery kits seem to be the focus of a lot of threads on here.

Those 280mAh and the like are essentially useless yokes anyway. To be fair though, they're what I started with. Look like cigs I suppose so more attractive to the potential new vaper than big dildos. 18 months on and I still don't like the look of those yokes myself!
    Yeah but to be honest when we all started vaping had any of us heard of PV's or Provari's. It wasn't until I found and joined this forum I knew there was alternatives to cigalikes, and I expect the majority of cigalike vapers still don't know much about PV's the same as they didn't know about the TPD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Grants VC or el toro eden with a pro tank or A7, prefer the A7 for flavour but dripping and driving is not ideal:).

Using the Zmax V3 as my battery, just got my twist and evic back today but will stick with the zmax when i'm out and about as it's sturdier than the evic and lasts longer than the twist. Starting to rotate in swedish fish as well, it's really growing on me lately.

Interesting that a lot of people have the el toro liquids as their "go to" vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭ben36

ego-c twist 900 Mah,kanger t-2 and Hangsen RY4,simple,cheap and very effective:)

I started with riva kits(time bombs). Back then they had no five click off and on. Good way to lose a bollock when in your front pockets!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

eGo Twist (650) VH Genesis and vanilla custard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

rickyjb wrote: »
    Interesting that a lot of people have the el toro liquids as their "go to" vape.
    I was thinking the same thing! Gotta give them another shot. I haven't tried Eden or Cigarillos from eBaron.
    I'm also interested as to what strength most people use in their all day vape setups.
    I'm on about 18mg with my mix but want to go down to 12mg at some point. The Puros from el toro is so frikkin' good, particularly dripped, but 24mg only.

11 mg, but I go trough about 7 or 8ml a day (50ml in 6 or 7 days). I tried cutting down by increasing to 18mg but I kept vaping as much and making myself nic sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

quintron wrote: »
    I'm also interested as to what strength most people use in their all day vape setups.

FYI I use 18mg Halo and 20mg RC10

Yeah,I'm vaping like a dog lately,I really am.I generally stick to 18mg although I have 10mg famous 5 layers here and it's grand,even has a bit of a TH to it.

It's strange,but I can vape certain juices non-stop while others will give me that nicotine OD feeling after a few minutes and yet they will be the same strength.I never get it from El Toro juices although Puros may be the exception to that rule.

Speaking of which,has anyone steeped ET's Puros or Virginia Prime for more than a week and if so does it steep well?I didn't get a chance to steep my last bottle of Puros for long enough because Grindle told me to leave it boiling under the sun and it went all pooey :(

rickyjb wrote: »
    Grants VC or el toro eden with a pro tank or A7

Is Grants VC really that good?I've heard a lot of people rave about it and that Todd lad drinks the stuff.If its nice and creamy I might give it a go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

...Grindle told me to leave it boiling under the sun and it went all pooey :(
    grindle wrote: »
    They're pretty sensitive to sunlight, especially in a dark bottle. Would've been baking the juice basically.
    grindle wrote: »
    Store it in a cool dark place and that's one thing that can't go wrong.

Tch tch, liar liar pants on fire.

I've had half-empty bottles of Puros for months, it still tastes great. Not too dramatic a change - the nuttiness is less of a whack in the face but it's still there.

I also have bottles of the leaf-steeped Virgina Prime still steeping many months later... It'd probably work as a concentrate at this stage. As deliciously smoky as it is it gets a mild metallic twang by the end of a day, like tasting blood on your lips - I should really dilute it.

And I vape everything @ 20-25mg, quintron. 25mg can be punishing with the duals but I had some Pluid recently and even though it has a very warm vape (feels like there's actual Sambuca thrown in or something) I found my usage bumped back up to 3-3.5ml a day.
    My throat needs a little punishment or I'll become an ecig-droid.

Advertisement