Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SteamGifts Boards.ie private group (No Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Won by Moonraker, key's been plopped in your inbox.

Thanks Mr.Saturn. :)

Steam key activated and I've marked as received on SG.
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Can I get a re-invite to the group please lads?

Full disclosure - my main Steam a/c, the one in my signature which I've had for over 6 years, was out of commission when the boards.ie group first started. The account I used to join the group back then was a temporary affair while I had the issue with the main account sorted. I've already left the group with the temporary account, so I can't enter draws twice or anything and both accounts are in good standing re: VAC etc, so there have been no nefarious dealings with either. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

wyrn wrote: »
    Right, I have to ask, how do you guys have so many games to gift?

well I am a big collector of all the Steam bundles that come out so it usually happens that I have a few spare keys left over which I can gift on here

if you want to see what type of bundles are out there and save yourself a fortune on games have a look at either www.indiekings.com or www.epicbundle.com for all the latest bundles

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Can I get a re-invite to the group please lads?

Full disclosure - my main Steam a/c, the one in my signature which I've had for over 6 years, was out of commission when the boards.ie group first started. The account I used to join the group back then was a temporary affair while I had the issue with the main account sorted. I've already left the group with the temporary account, so I can't enter draws twice or anything and both accounts are in good standing re: VAC etc, so there have been no nefarious dealings with either. Cheers!

Done.

• Advertisement

Cheers Spear. Here's a couple of giveaways to get back into the swing of things. :pac:

signature.png

signature.png

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭James74

Jaysus... nice giveaways McSasquatch. Big thanks.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Heres another one to keep the quality games going..contributor only giveaway

signature.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Wow tomb Raider, great giveaway.

EDIT: Link not working!

James74 wrote: »
    Jaysus... nice giveaways McSasquatch. Big thanks.

Ah I'm a sly one, and pick up games when they're on special offer to make myself look like a big spender! :pac:
    Axwell wrote: »

signature.png

Nice one Axwell!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

signature.png

Open till Tuesday 3pm. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭ElectroJazz

Just in case anyone didn't win one of the 321,256 copies of this game on Steamgifts last week, here's another one I have to give away. :p Open till Saturday.

signature.png

Congrats to simonmerman, I've added you as a friend and I'll send the game to you through Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

signature.png

$.01 off entry bah!! :pac:

Great giveaway fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

signature.png

*Checks game specs*
    *cries*:(

Maybe I'll enter this in a year or so's time. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

signature.png

Opens at 19:00 today ends the same time next Saturday.
    Great little game if you haven't already played it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

kevovek wrote: »

signature.png

signature.png

English country tune was won by TarAldarion

Awesomenauts was won by GenghizCohen

Both sent via email

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Wayhey!
    Won something!

TYVM!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I got a key for Painkiller:Overdose from the Indie Gala: June bundle, but I have it already, which means that it goes in this thread! The giveaway ends Jun 26, 2013 08:00 pm.

signature.png
    painkiller-overdose

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

signature.png

Ok, first it's not for the above, it's for the (better) AI: War Collection found here: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/28606/

SteamGifts haven't scraped the Steam data recently or something.

The game is wonderful, up with SpaceChem as one of my favourite indie titles. I was buying it for a friend and thought I'd get a second one for here. If you like strategy games this is a good one. It's both difficult and fairly deep though so I wouldn't recommend it to most people who don't play strategy much/ever. It'll run on very little hardware and is PC/Mac, no Linux unfortunately. Hopefully there are some strategy geeks in the group who don't own this already! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Been leeching pretty bad on this for the last few weeks and have only given away one game, but come the sale I promise you shall all be rewarded!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

signature.png

Just bumping this in case people missed it when I posted, still a few days left on it. Right in time for the steam sale then on Thursday where everyone buys loads of games and has no time to play them :D

Anyone up for a quick giveaway? This ends at 23:00 today.

signature.png

Anyone up for a quick giveaway? This ends at 23:00 today.

signature.png

Won by ussjtrunks, email sent with key. Don't forget to mark as received when it actiavates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Won by ussjtrunks, email sent with key. Don't forget to mark as received when it actiavates.
    Marked as received thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Banjo wrote: »

signature.png

Surely everyone has played this by now?
    Actually, now I think about it I haven't, but I bought it twice to compensate. The winner must solemnly vow never to tell me what happens till I get around to having a go!

Won by TarAldarion. Key is in the post!

Edit: also, happy birthday!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Won on my bday, pretty sweet, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Won on my bday, pretty sweet, thank you!
    Happy Birthday and Last Years game of the year too great game only played chapter 1 so far though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Dacelonid wrote: »
    signature.png

All finish Monday @ 9pm and are contributor only ($5)

Obviously got my dates wrong, as this giveaway ended last night and was won by NutsPauly. Gift sent by email, please confirm it as received in Steam Gifts
    Dacelonid wrote: »
    signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

All finish Monday @ 9pm and are contributor only ($5)

These giveaways do finish tonight.

I have this spare from the Humble Bundle Weekly sale, so I'll give it away. It runs from now until Jun 24, 2013 08:00 pm. The winner will get the key by email.

signature.png

10 hours left on this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭r@t

signature.png

my first giveaway here, good luck everyone!

Advertisement