Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McQuaid nominated unanimously by Switzerland (read warning post #78)

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭morana

Slo_Rida wrote: »
    Lance:
    “Pat McQuaid can say and think what he wants, and pretend to be tough on doping. He’s got no credit for this. The sport needs new leadership to try and regain credibility. It simply can’t move on with McQuaid as the leader.”

In a bizarre chain of events, Lance Armstrong is now preaching the exact same message as all the anti-McQuaid posters on here. That must be very close to ironic if not a perfect match!
    This is pure entertainment.

Just in case you haven't read my earlier opinion on this...I'm not too pushed by the whole EGM issue.

we said it first ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Slo_Rida

Lance to be boards.ie's new ambassador for "sorting out the UCI"?
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

RobFowl wrote: »
    suspect he's saving the juicy bits for the inevitable book.......

Maybe even for during the election, that will be pure entertainment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Slo_Rida wrote: »
    In a bizarre chain of events, Lance Armstrong is now preaching the exact same message as all the anti-McQuaid posters on here...

David Millar said something similar a few Tours ago and I labelled him a hypocrite. Perhaps I was a bit hasty...

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Slo_Rida

Hermy wrote: »
    David Millar said something similar a few Tours ago and I labelled him a hypocrite. Perhaps I was a bit hasty...

No I'd say you right, Millar just was first to do it!! Himself and Landis (and the other few) drive me bonkers. Oh we cheated but Lance made us please buy my book. Or Millar - oh I cheated but I came clean and now I can win races clean. NO, YOU WERE CAUGHT!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,094 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

UCI confirms McQuaid and Cookson as the only candidates for the forthcoming election

Election takes place on 27 September in Florence, in the presence of:

Screen-shot-2012-10-26-at-10.47.10-AM.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Beasty wrote: »

I really hoped more would jump in the ring :( lets hope it is a nice clean fight

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭MadHatter

Beasty wrote: »
    Election takes place on 27 September in Florence, in the presence of:

Screen-shot-2012-10-26-at-10.47.10-AM.png

In the interest of balance & impartiality in this 2 man contest, I think it's only fair you post a picture of Cookson as well...

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

MadHatter wrote: »
    In the interest of balance & impartiality in this 2 man contest, I think it's only fair you post a picture of Cookson as well...

;)

Who's to say he didn't?
    :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement