Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saracens v Northampton (Aviva Semi-final)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

I have absolutely no problerm with Hartley after the whistle. In between games he seems to be a down to earth, well spoken charismatic guy. It's just what he does during games that I don't like at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Grandpa Hassan

I have absolutely no problerm with Hartley after the whistle. In between games he seems to be a down to earth, well spoken charismatic guy. It's just what he does during games that I don't like at times.

Was very good to see him just playing good hard rugby today, with no other stuff. He looked every inch a lions hooker.

But always easier to keep your head when you're in the ascendancy I guess....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Was very good to see him just playing good hard rugby today, with no other stuff. He looked every inch a lions hooker.

But always easier to keep your head when you're in the ascendancy I guess....

nobody seemed to target him either today which was a bit strange , then again the whole Sarries game plan was crap today. It was Owen F that took on the muppet role today , and he played like one too, hope Sexton doesn't get injured.

• Administrators Posts: 53,443 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

:mad:

How on earth did we bottle it against that lot.

Anyway, delighted to see them beaten :)

Advertisement