Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legends [TNT - US]

Options
13»

Comments

Better 2nd episode, but no way in hell is the 3rd one going to be aired this week, given the events on Friday night in Paris.

Edit: http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/legends-tnt-paris-terror-attacks-1201641365/

Cancelled , pilot being aired instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Any good this year? Didn't watch past the first one...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mr E wrote: »
    I liked it; the plot is very much current event based and helps flesh out his background but as it's not "Muslimz r bad bearded men" plot and based in Europe (with non English language, oh the horror!) I'm not surprised; it's a good series but it does not fit the American style apparently (season 1 struggled as well).

Mr E wrote: »

Actually one of the better things on right now. Took me a few episodes to get into but I knew by then it would be cancelled and not because it was bad but because of the reboot and it being EU based. I will say it is better than the last series of 24 by a running mile and then some.

This got sh1tcanned simply because it was too difficult to follow for the yanks, and wasn't being shown in enough places here. I didn't want a season 3 but I would like an end to it in season 2, so hopefully they have one.

• Advertisement

They aired the final 3 episodes back to back in the US over Christmas. It has closure which was good in as much as 24 had closure if not a little more so. Real shame the 1st season wasn't in the same vein as this one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Finished and very much worth watching; also unusual for Hollywood the scenes shown were actually done in Prague (friend of mine identified the tram lines etc. to actually be in Prague) and it has an ending. Can only hope it get a new home where quality is appreciated (looking at you Amazon and Netflix)...

Advertisement