Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A year to the day. 325ci ownership

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

likewise, first time taxing it since it ran out in November -haven't driven it since then either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Eire plates i think? They're nice alright, really make a big difference to the car. I'll sell ya me old plates:P

I might take them off your hands. Save me a few quid on M50 tolls.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

ugglasdav wrote: »
    to me the pics just look like the car has had a clean and the quality of the picture is better

Well there's only so much I could do to it. Apart from the indicators front/side and rear lights there's not all that much of a cosmetic difference. And the car isn't even clean. The photos look better purely because the weather was better today being honest. If you look closer, it will look better because the front indicator lenses no longer look out of place. The rear lights look more modern because they're face lift. But otherwise the mods and work would all go under the radar. Nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement