Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Ship [TNT - US]

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭sioda

Ridiculous ending to a bad season of what was an excellent show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Overall this show kept me engaged a lot longer then I ever expected! Disappointed with the last series but will miss it all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 28,687 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Finally got around to watching the finale tonight.

The budget wasn't saved for the last episode.. It wasn't there at all. Awful, awful stuff. The final sequence and trip down memory lane was just bizarre (
    even Tex couldn't save it
    )

A great show ruined by an awful last season and even even worse final episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

What a damp squib of an ending. This season shouldn't have happened at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭roadmaster

Just caught up with the last few episodes ,what happened the last ship? Did the people behind the show when they heard it was being cancelled just say to hell with this and not bother putting any effort in to this season?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,699 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

roadmaster wrote: »
    Just caught up with the last few episodes ,what happened the last ship? Did the people behind the show when they heard it was being cancelled just say to hell with this and not bother putting any effort in to this season?

It’s sunk both the last season and the ship

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

ive watched the start of this series, can take it or leave it, too many stupid side characters with dialogue stolen from old 80's movies and does every show have to have a lesbian couple shoe horned in for no reason?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I abandoned ship (pun intended) about half way through the season because I was bored of it. Decided to finish it this morning to see how it all ended.

You know what? I'm glad I did. I think the 3 month break reset my bad feelings about the first half and I actually enjoyed the back half.
    The ending of episode 7 (Camp X) and episode 8 (the siege) were really well done. Episode 9 could have been better, but I enjoyed episode 10 quite a bit.

I'm glad that the NJ featured so much in the last few episodes. I think it was fitting that it sank.
    I liked the dream sequence through the halls of the ship and finishing with Tex.

Hated the very last scene with Tom in the water - I think they could have come up with a better final scene.

Advertisement