Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivalist Team

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 NakedIrish

prepperballs, if it's just going to be us (initially) I'm perfectly happy to have the meet up somewhere local... I'll PM you my mobile number (and name) anyway to see what happens down the road...

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭nuub

NakedIrish wrote: »
    prepperballs, if it's just going to be us (initially) I'm perfectly happy to have the meet up somewhere local... I'll PM you my mobile number (and name) anyway to see what happens down the road...

Got back there on friday just getting around to this now. But believe it or not I am a Tallaght lad myself ! if you guys want to meet up locally to atleast get this ball rolling count me in. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 prepperballs

Another meeting, this Sunday evening, Molloys pub Tallaght, gonna organize a camping/bushcraft trip on the day, more the merrier :) If you're not available that day, let us know when you are available!

Advertisement