Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Captains

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Raoul wrote: »
    Did I hear them say at one stage that the Liberty Hall holds 400 people?

I was at Dubland there before and I couldn't see it holding 400.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Djoucer

411 capacity.

Probably be odd if they didn’t broadcast the material given 96% of subscribers didn’t hear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Djoucer wrote: »
    411 capacity.

Probably be odd if they didn’t broadcast the material given 96% of subscribers didn’t hear it.

I don't think it would be that odd. Live podcasts are always terrible to listen to. If they do release them it shouldn't be in lieu of regular ones. Just bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Jaysus I like Brian Kerr but I had to turn that last one off. Christ above. He was giving me an anxiety attack

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

dulux99 wrote: »
    Jaysus I like Brian Kerr but I had to turn that last one off. Christ above. He was giving me an anxiety attack

his reaction to the question about Robbie Keane's coaching credentials was priceless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

An anxiety attack? Bit much, no?

An anxiety attack? Bit much, no?

I was being facetious. He was just so upto 90 in that interview it was crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,582 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Really enjoyed the Kerr interview. Very glad they podcast it.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Criminal that Kerr isn't involved even in some sort of consultant role with the FAI given his passion for the game here. Very good listen, aside from Eoin's idiotic shouty introductions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,694 ✭✭✭Raoul

Criminal that Kerr isn't involved even in some sort of consultant role with the FAI given his passion for the game here. Very good listen, aside from Eoin's idiotic shouty introductions.

Ridiculous! Nearly blew my ears off.

• Advertisement

McDevitt finally acknowledges the criticism of his intros in today's episode :D

McDevitt finally acknowledges the criticism of his intros in today's episode :D

Obviously felt the need to address it based on the opinions of a few Boards keyboard warriors

Obviously felt the need to address it based on the opinions of a few Boards keyboard warriors

Go lie down in a darkened room.

Patww79 wrote: »

Go lie down in a darkened room.

I'm fine, Pat.

Nice try, another one in the gang.

If you looked elsewhere you'd see criticism of his intros too. Numerous places.
    Keyboard warriors :D Thanks Mrs McDevitt.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I thought it was great, I love listening to Brian Kerr. Funny and knowledgeable. Some memory too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,289 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Cienciano wrote: »
    I thought it was great, I love listening to Brian Kerr. Funny and knowledgeable. Some memory too.

Haven't listening to anything since finishing up the Friday before Christmas. Massively looking forward to listening to Kerr.

He's fantastic. Passionate, knowledgeable and eloquent.

It's a stain on Irish football that he's on the outside.

Agree completely here. Fantastic stuff.

lawred2 wrote: »
    Haven't listening to anything since finishing up the Friday before Christmas. Massively looking forward to listening to Kerr.

He's fantastic. Passionate, knowledgeable and eloquent.

It's a stain on Irish football that he's on the outside.

I skipped a few of the other ones, but glad I listened to kerr. He made some great points in it too, he definitely needs to be involved in irish football.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,433 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Just catching up on today’s pod.

Ken is off the smokes again. Pity Jose got the sack already.

• Advertisement

I actually let out a big guffaw at Ken's reply to Eoin yesterday. You know the one I mean.

Was walking the dog in a busy enough, yet quiet park at the time. People must have thought I was mental.

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    I actually let out a bug guffaw at Ken's reply to Eoin yesterday. You know the one I mean.

Was walking the dog in a busy enough, yet quiet park at the time. People must have thought I was mental.
    Oh, fúck off Donnie

Oh, fúck off Donnie

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,370 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Is the live podcast available to members only?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Still Ill

siblers wrote: »
    Is the live podcast available to members only?

Yeah, they just played segments of them over the last couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,360 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

"I'm from Carlow and they're from Carlow and that's what makes us unique."

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Fair play to the lad for scoring the pen, but he could do with some work on his interview technique....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,360 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Ah he seemed like a sound dude, just that line made me laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

.Vlad. wrote: »
    Fair play to the lad for scoring the pen, but he could do with some work on his interview technique....

I cant imagine League 2 players get a lot of media training

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I play 5 aside on a Thursday in Wesley and ive had media training.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement