Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Michael Daniel Higgins....what a man....

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

This bandy little hobbit,sat on his fat Galway butt in Dail eireann and never once opened his mouth about the property bubble or the disastrous policies of FF.In fact the Labour manifesto for the 2007 election urged 1billion more on health spending.He and all the other wasters in opposition were just as responsible as the FFrs and the bankers for bankrupting the country.
    We are borrowing a billion a month to run the country and this gobs**te wants you to believe we have choices!He seems to think he'ssome kind of Joan of Arc ,riding up on his white steed the champion of the underdog.Give me a break! We are about to be ranked alongside the likes of Uganda where ,just to remind you ,we are borrowing 600m to provide aid for the corrupt elite who run the country,just like here.
    When will the Irish people cop on to the wasters that infest Irish politics.

to be fair - you might want to look up Michael D Higgins and what he has done over all the years in politics. Your post above makes no sense and your argument seems to be plucked out of thin air. Michael D Higgins was probably one of the ones who DID rock the boat and speak out.

The Labour party was extremely popular in Ireland for decades - that is up to the last year or so when it has plummeted. It seems Labour need someone to speak out for them now - once Michael D backed away they lost their spine and are an embarrassment. I would love to know what Michael d thinks of labour now - not much I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

As far as I know he has 3 pensions on top of that. Who better to comment on hard times

So he cant speak about the hardships faced by the people of this country because he's educated & done well for himself? Begrudgery at its finest! :rolleyes:

Advertisement