Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Hundred Years From Now

Options
1235»

Comments

I don't understand why some people here are getting their knickers in a twist!
    After all, it's hard enough to forecast what next year's going to be like, let alone 100 years forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Paramite Pie

efb wrote: »
    Bog roll. There has to be a better way!

There is, it's called a bidet and many countries have used them for years. It basically squirts water up yer arse. Ticklish....:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭NakedNNettles

100 years from now

...everything will be underwater and humans will have evolved into fish...we'll have gills like.

or we will all be used as organic batteries in a giant machine like contraption controlled by sharply dressed robots in black suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭tony007

Destroying the planet.

Hitting the limits to growth!

• Advertisement

Firstly - read the thread. Secondly if meat comes from vats consumption won't be reduced.

Firstly - I can't read, so that's very rude.

Secondly, 'cultured meat' isn't going to be simply labelled as 'meat' until the great cow/pig/sheep/kangaroo extinction of 2052, when the distinction will no longer matter, and people will be more interested in the new 'Soylent Green' anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭Photoshop

People being against gay marriage I think

Hopefully the masses will be looking at religion in a totally different light too

That will always be strange.

Rightly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

That razors only had 5 blades.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

They'll be wondering how we managed to survive with ****e 100mb broadband speeds.

Advertisement